Chapter 17 - Memorable Marriage

Zhang Luo cleaned his throat when he was standing in front of the kitchen's door.

Ruo Mi was startled by his sound and turned around. She sighed in relief to see it's just the crown prince but still, it's a surprise for her.

"Young master…" she bowed at him.

"Just call me Zhang Luo, I hate it when people call me young master, I'm not that young…" he said.

"But it'll be an inappropriate action based on the law…" she said.

"If it's about me, I'm the one that created it…I don't care…" he said, acting childish.

"Yes, Zhang Luo…is there anything that I can do for you?" she asked.

"Cooked for me…" he said directly without hesitation.

"Pardon me?" she squinted her eyes. Did she hear it correctly? He wants her to cook for him.

"I think you heard me just now, I…want…you…to…cook…for…me…" he said words by words clearly while walking towards her.

"But why? Isn't the palace chef always cooking for you?" she asked. Afraid that her dishes will not meet his standard.

"I'm a human too, I eat anything as long as it is fully cooked," he said.

"As if you said…" she replied then started to cook something for him. It's just a simple dessert for him to enjoy his tea time.

"Can't you wait for me at the dining hall?" she asked when she started to feel awkward with him staring at him from behind. Even without turning around, she can feel a direct glance from him.

"No…there's someone at the hall…" he said.

"How about in the backyard? There's a cottage there…" she suggested.

"It was too dusty there…" he gives an excuse.

"Same with here…" she said.

"But you're here~" his voice tone became romantic and she stopped her work, then turned to him.

"What's the connection between that both?" she raised one of her eyebrows.

He giggled when seeing her cool side even though he knew that she was disturbed by how he was talking to her just now.

"You just like the wind, a light wind that blows everything away, that's why I'm here…you can blow the dust here~" he teased her with a smile.

"You—" she almost pointed a finger but she put down her finger, afraid that it'll be something impolite towards him.

Ruo Mi turned around and continued her work. She wants to cook faster and leave afterwards. Who knows this crown prince was annoying and troublesome for her.

"But…" Zhang Luo suddenly voices out.

"Even though you're the wind that was blowing hard to push me away, you'll never fail to make me turn around every time your light wind hits me in the heart~" he said.

Ruo Mi was stunned when hear everything for him but she doesn't want to let her guard down and just act normal.

"This blowing wind might be hitting you but you should remember that this wind can bring the presence of rain…" she replied to him. There'll be no way she's gonna let him flirt like he wants.

"There's also a rainbow after rain~" he smiled from behind.

"How can—" Ruo Mi turned around just to see Zhang Luo already right at her back. There's limited space between them. She didn't realize he was this tall until her face almost hit his wide chest.