Chapter 9

Shehnaaz reached her home And msgd siddharth about her coming to his Apartment at 6:00.

Seeing her msg, Sidharth was on cloud nine, he hurriedly reached his home , Done all his chores and left for his Apartment not before informing Rita maa & kisses her forehead.

Sidharth reaches his Apartment at 4:30 cleans his bedroom and living area also ,thinking( Shayd bedroom me use comfortable na lge) He Also gets ready in his blue denim jeans and white t-shirt

now desperately waiting for her sitting in living area and it's only 4:40 .
He checks time in every second in all the watches, clocks and mobile thinking may be this one is not showing correct time🤷‍♀️.

It's around 4:50 , 10 minutes passed At normal speed for normal people but for our Sidharth it's the mooosssttttt longest 10 minutes, He keeps thinking" Yaar ye aaj kuch special day h kya ?? Aaj ka din itna lmba kyu lg rha h ? Koi kaam krne baitho to 1 second me time nikal jaata h or aaj to mano aisa lg rha ye ghadi ki sui aage hi ni bdh rhi" glared Innocent wall clock who doesn't have any idea about his mistake" .

Sidharth thoughts breaks by the sound of doorbell , he instantly checks himself on mirror and says" yaar theek to lg rha hu?? Over to ni ho gya zyada,aisa lg rha h jese date pr ja hu" .

Another sound of doorbell ,he came from his thoughts and calm himself and opens the door just to stuck on his place seeing Naaz, As she looks so hot and stunning in her blue denim jeans and white shirt with her open loose curls hair.

Naaz: Hi sir

No reply coz he is too busy in Admiring her.

Getting no reply she Again said Hi but still no reply then snapped her fingers to him & he came back to his senses.

Sid: Heyy, you look beautiful,( he whispers the last line )

Naaz: Sorry, Aapne kuch kaha sir?

Sid: No no, you Come inside.

They Both settled in sofa in living area.
Sid" Would you like to have something?

Naaz: yes ofcourse.

Sid: to btaye kya lengi?

Naaz: Solution ( and laughs )

Confused Sidharth ask- What Solution?

Naaz: Are mera mtlb Mechanics me problem ka solution 😂😂

Sid(sarcastically) :ohh wow so funny !!

Naaz: I know Iam and again laughs and this time sid joins too.

Then they Start their padhai session  seriously ,

Naaz asks him Question,  & he Instantly solves that & explain it to her.
_________________________________

2 weeks passed like this , Naaz regulary Comes to his Apartment, they chit chat for some time and then study. In all these times Sidharth 's favorite work is to admire her beauty, to admire her smile.
Sometimes shehnaaz wo so engrossed in her works that she didn't realized that it was to late for her to stay out.

One thing happends, which is  common  between these  two that they like each other company, they started  liking each other, they like to spends time with each other.
In college Also, after lectures ,they spends some quality time in library, canteen and  in park also coz of Naaz having problems in mechanics or you can say that these are now just Excuses.

One Day Shehnaaz Reach Sidharth Apartment, the main door is slightly open so she directly enters living area to find sidharth completely dressed as if going on a date, so she asks;

Naaz: Sir aap kahi ja rhe h?

Sid:haan wo..(but Naaz didn't let him complete and say)

Naaz: Ohh to me chlti hu phir.

She sadly turn back and going to move but he hurriedly held her hand, her breath hitched at his touch , he slowly turns her back and sets her down on the sofa ,

Naaz , in a meanwhile didn't uplift her eyes, her gaze stuck to ground only. He softly held her chin and uplift her face and sotly says:
Sid: meri poori baat to sunti, bina baat sune hi bhagi ja rhi thi, Mera matlab tha ki ha , mene ki socha ki Bahot din se tm poora concentrate apni pdhai pr kr rhi ho or me bhi to socha aaj pdhai ki chutti krke bahar thodi der ghoomne chlte h , chlogi?