Chapter 23

Naaz enters her college gate and saw Aparajita and Sidharth in the park outside the college but what broke her heart is sidharth sitting on his knees, holding his hands together  while Aparajita was smiling and forward her hand , he holds her hand , stood up and hugged her. Seeing all this She immediately left while crying.

On the other hand,

Sidharth was insisting Aparajita to come along with him and act as his gf in front of Natasha , so that she can leave him, so Aparajita demanded him to Request more, so he  sits on his knees and said:

Sid: My Dear Rakhi Sister, Will you please help me to get rid of my psycho type lover by acting as my gf.

Please help your this helpless brother.

Aparajita said yes to him and forward her hand, he holds her hand , stood up ans hugged her saying thankyou.

__________________________________________

Sidharth reached his class but didn't find Naaz.

Whole lecture went but Naaz didn't come. He came out of the class and search for her in whole college but didn't find her. Soon College time got over.

He came out of the college,sits in his car left . he is on the way to his Apartment but his Car got punctured . He came out of the car to repair but Unfortunately didn't have extra stepney.

Soon Its Started Raining heavily,  he sat on the car and dialed his mechanic's number but Because of rain ,there's no signal . He cursed under his breath and frustatingly hit hand hand on steering.

He waits for sometime for the rain to stop sitting in the car but it's grtting heavy by each passing second .

He after sometimes stepped out of the car and walks to find mechanic.He walks for a while, then his eyes falls on a girl, who is Sitting in a garden fully drenched because of rain. 

He ignored the girl & move forward but because of his restless feeling, he again saw toward the girl's direction,  this time he saw her face , he was shocked beyond limit , he stand rooted in his place seeing Shehnaaz in this condition .

She is sitting in garden fully drenched and crying but why? He goes all numb until a voice of thunder came .

He came back on the earth listening thunder voice.

Shrugging all his thoughts he moves to her direction , and stand infront of her.

Feeling someone's presence in front of him, she lifts her face to see the person and finds Sidharth. Concern, love and anger visible on his face  he forward his hand to her , gestures her to stand up but she ignored him .

He sat beside her and softly asked;

Sid: what are you doing here itni barish me ?
Naaz: None of you concern.

He calm himself and Said:

Sid: You are fully drenched Naaz, Bimar padh jaogi chalo yaha se .

Saying he again forward his hand but she again ignore his hand,  get up and walks forward. 

He huffs and move behind her. Grab her elbow her turn her toward him , cupped her face with one hand and asked:

Sid: kya hua h Naaz, Please tell me , Why are you crying?

Naaz: please mjhe jaane de mjhe ni baat krni aapse ( trying to get out of his hold)

Sid:But Mjhe krni h or aaj me bat kiye bina ni jaunga.

Naaz: kyu? Mjhse kyu baat krni h apko ? Jaye apji Aparajita k paas , usi se jaakr baat kre mjhse baat krne ki koi zroort ni h apko .

Saying, she somehow come out of his hold and trying to move but he held her from her waist and pulled her toward himself and asked;