Epilogue.

She thumped on the floor , tears were continously flowing from her eyes.

Sidharth held her arms and made her stand on her feets and hug her tighly and keep rubbing her back to calm her down.

After sometime she broke the hug and moves forward.
She stand in front of a name plate and Caress her hand over it" GILLS MANSION".

She turn and hugged him tightly feeling overwhelmed. 

He picked her up in bridal style , she wraps her arms around his neck and hid her face ,they enters in MANSION.

Once they enter, he made her stand and switch on all the lights. 

Naaz is seeing everything with wide eyes. Her eyes has tears with a beautiful smile on her face. She is looking everywhere like an excited kid. Jumping here and there , touching everything to feel that this is real or not.

Sidharth's eyes also had tears seeing his Naaz so emotional and happy.

He saw her going upstairs,  he also ran behind her and saw her opening the door of a room with her trembling hands.

She enters in that room and caress everything, every  walls and then her eyes falls on a big photo hanging on the wall. She ran toward the photo and started crying loudly keeping her palms on her face.

Sidharth is on her side in a second to hold her in his embrace.

Sid: Ssshhhh mera bachaaa, Why are you crying my love(he asked lovingly).

Naaz:Sidh...sidharty...ye...yeah..M..mom..dd...dad..y..ye..Ghar...Ye..sab..k..kaise..

Sid: Sab btata hu meri jaan, first stop crying.

She tighten her  hold around his torso and completely hid herself and her cries turns Into slow sobs.

Naaz: ab btaye mjhe sab kuch(She said without breaking the hug)

Sid: jab me punjab gya tha Neha k parents se milne tab mene unse, dad ke Ghar or office  k bare me poocha tb unhone mjhe iska address diya or office ka bhi. Then mene papers bnwana start kiye or  Rishabh ki sign lena is not that difficult.

Mene uske office ke hi ek employee se in papers pr sign krwayi.

Huhhh(she looks at him confusignly )

He understand why she looks confused so he continues.....

Actually that employee is my college friend, we lost contact after college and then jab me uske office gaya tha tab mjhe waha wo mila , we exchanged our numbers  .

Then after sometime mjhe is mansion or office ka pta chala to me usse mila or usko sb baat batayi and also request him that can he get his sign on these papers, he agrees Immediately ,

He held her face in his palms and said: and Now Gill Mansion and Gills enterprise is all yours my love.

Or this photo and things(she ask gesturing toward photo frame and some furniture there) .

Sid: store me tha, I wonder why he kept these things ,and also he didn't sell this property even didn't remove the name plate. But he only changed the office name, but ab office ka bhi name purana hi rhega, GILLS ENTERPRISE.

She held his face and Peppers kiss all over his face and at least peck on his lips.

He pulled her toward him and Said: this is not fair my love, Atleast I deserve a longgggg kiss,  or wese bhi it's our suhaagraat darlingg(he said last line huskily and Immediately held her up in his arms , she wrapped her legs around his torso and arms around his neck.
And walk toward another room.