Chapter 40

SidNaaz were sleeping peacefully holding each other, but his sleep broke by the sun rays falling on his face through window.

He kissed her forehead &  hurriedly move to the window and closed it. He came out of his room and saw his mom there .

Sid: Good morning mom.

Rm: Good morning bacha.

He settled on the sofa.

Rm: Kya hua sidharth?  How's she now? Kuch btaya usne.

Sid: Yes mom. She saw him in our building yesterday.

Rm frowns not understanding whom he is talking about. Seeing her confused face he said: Her husband, no actually fake husband

R.: What? Fake husband? (She gasped)

" Yess mom" taking a deep breath he told his mom everything about Shehnaaz's parents, her deal with her fake husband, her mom's death, about sanvi and then her accident.

Rm was in shocked listening all these.

Rm: log paiso ki laalach me itna kaise gir jaate hai ki doosro ki jaan le lete h.

He didn't said anything and held his head . Rm saw him worriedly and asked:
Sir dard kar rha h Sidharth?

Yes Mom.

Me chaye lati hu tere liye.relax kar tu.

Thanks mom.

She caressed his face and left. He closes his eyes to relax his mind for sometimes.Rm came to him and gave him tea and Left to building's park with sanvi .

Sidharth was sipping his tea and reading magazine ,when his falls on something. He was confused seeing that but soon his mind worked remembering yesterday's incident. His eyes  widen in shock.

He grab the magazine and left to Naaz's room. He enters in her room but She was not in her bed.

He calls her : Naaz.

Yess Sidharth: Came a voice from bathroom.

"Come outside"

"Wait for 10 minutes".

Noooo....Come outside now.

Her eyes widen listening this and said" Are you out of your mind? I'm showering,atleast give me 5 minutes".

Sorry, but come fast its important.

Shehnaaz hurriedly came outside wearing her robe. his eyes falls on her and his breath hitched seeing her. Feeling his intense gaze she felt shy and  looks down. 

He unknowingly started to move to her and she was moving backward until she bumped into wall. he came and caged her in between him and wall. He noticed the water droplets falling on her pink  cheeks .

He leans forward and sucked that droplets. She closes her eyes and clutched his shirt tighly. She is melting in his touch . He pressed his body against her sending shivers in her whole body and whispers "Beautiful " in her ears & bite the earlobe.he moves backward only to witness her flushed face and closed eyes.

He smiles seeing her.
he softly calls her: Naaz

But she didn't replied but taking high breaths. He hugged her to calm her down.

After sometimes, she broke the hug and asked : Aap kuch kaam se aaye the (fidgeting with his shirt he was wearing and looking down)

Listening her, reality hit him and he hurriedly make her sit on the bed and opens the magazine and give to her and asked: