Chapter 19

I don't love you prof. Sidharth (said Naaz in  monotone , a slight rough voice )

Sidharth couldn't believe what he hears,  Did she just say that she doesn't love me? How's that possible? I have seen love for me in her eyes, then why she is lying ?

Composing himself, he said: Naaz please, I am serious okay? Toh Agar ye Mazak h to plz don't.

Naaz: Me mazak ni kr rhi SIR.

Sidharth hold her from her arms tighlty pull her closer and said;

Sid: if you don't love me then kal jo hamare beech hua wo kya tha Naaz?

Naaz looked down unable to meet his intense gaze & Said: that was the heat of the moment. I didn't wanted to kiss you. It...it was a mistake.

Sid tightens his grip & said: Are you fu***ing  serious Naaz .

That was our First kiss , Our special Moment & you're saying it was a mistake?

Naaz: Yes!! It was a mistake Prof. Sidharth.

Sid: then why You Said you like me, what about that confession haan?

Naaz hesitantly sid:I did...didn't confessed anything,  I didn't said that..that I like you. You're lying prof.

Sidharth tightens his hold , digging his nails in her arms  & said in his dangerous low voice

Sid :Don't you dare to lie Naaz , You Confessed yesterday that you like me.

Naaz: okayy, maybe i said, So what's the Big deal in this?? You're handsome n Smart . There are 100s of girls in college who likes you, toh Aap kya sabko i love you bologe?

Sidharth gritted his teeth & Said : I am not talking about them, I am talking you & me , I am talking about us only .

Naaz: First of all Sir , there's nothing like US between you & me. And please prof. Sidharth leave my hand , you're hurting me. Its paining!!

Sid: & What about my pain haan??

Naaz calmy said: Prof. Sidharth please try...

But cut off in a middle of a sentence as he spoke:

Sid: Stop saying prof. Sidharth again & again.

Naaz: kyu?? Why? You are my professor,  my teacher & I am just reminding you that & there's a huge age difference between us , Can't you understand .

Naaz in mind " I am sorry Sidharth I don't want to say this but I think I don't have other choice"

Naaz: & yes One most important thing , I have already someone in my life.

And here she dropped the Bomb on Sidharth.

Sidharth's grip on her losses and he steps back , her these words broke his heart, she have someone in her life, No She is lying.

Sid in low  & broken voice: you're lying na?

Naaz: I am not lying Sir, See this( pointing toward her lips) This love bite given by him. Abhi bhi Apko lgta h I am lying.

Sidharth lookes at her lips & just closes his eyes coz he knew that it is a love bite.
The Thought of her being with someone else broke his heart into pieces and a tear rolled down his cheeks.

Naaz saw that and thinks Why you love me so much Sidharth ? I don't deserve you, You're a gem & you deserves a gem not me. I am a cursed to you,  I made you cry . You deserves someone who keeps you happy . I am sorry"