Episode 41

Everyone were gathered in living area where Shehnaaz and Neetu di are talking and Rm is listening to Sanvi's blaberring. She noticed sidharth who is lost in his thoughts. She calls him,
Rm: Sidharth

No response....

Rm: sidharth( a bit loud)

Ye..yes mom.

Kaha khoya hua h bacha , kis soch me h .

Neetu di and Shehnaaz also came there and sit with them .

Sid: Mom actually i am thinking of joining college from tomorrow .

Rm: Why?

Sid: Mom Aparajita par nazar rakhna zaroori h , or wo tab hi ho skta h jab me college jau , or ek detective bhi hire krna h jo bahar ki information de ske.

Hmm(she nodded in understanding)
Jaisa tujhe theek lge. But be careful bacha.

Sid: Yess Mom(he smiles towards her and then moves his head in Naaz's direction, their eyes met for some seconds before naaz break the eye contact & left to her room)

After sometime, sidharth enters in her room and saw her standing near window lost in deep thoughts. He came, held her hand and drag her towards the bed.

He settled on the bed with her in his lap. She tried to come out of his hold but glared her.

Sid: Mana kiya tha na window k pass khade hone se ?

She didn't said but looked down.

Sid: I am asking you something Shehnaaz.

Naaz: Sorry(she replied in her meekly voice )

He chuckled and his hold on her weight tightens.

Sid: what happen baby? haa? What happen( he asked in baby voice)

Naaz: Meko dar lg rha h.

Sid: kyu meri jaan?

Naaz: Aap college mt jao plz.

Sid: Naazz(he rest his chin on her shoulder and said) : College ni jaunga Aparajita pr nazar kese rakhunga , or agr uspr nazar ni rkhunga to pta kaise chlega ki Aparajita is involved or not. Hum risk ni le skte na meri jaan.

Naaz: Aap jo kr rhe h wo bhi to risky h(she sniffle)

Sid: Bacha please , I need your support , you are my strength baby, you can't fall weak , please for me(he said with puppy eyes)

She hugged him tightly overwhelmed by his love.

Naaz: Aap itne ache kyu h Sidharth?

Sid: Tere se kam(kissed her head) .

Breaking the hug he said: I am thinking to involve sanya and riya in my plan. They can help.

Naaz: how?

Sid: Agar me kisi kaam me busy raha to wo dono us pr nazar rkh skti h.

Naaz didn't replied but lost in her thoughts.

He shook her breaking her thoughts.

Sid: what happen naaz? Don't you trust them?

Naaz: No , Not Like that, they are like my sisters,  I trust them . I was thinking about their reaction sidharth. They must be worried for me  na . Or unko pura sach bhi btana pdega, unka kya reaction hoga sidharth  meri to kuch samajh ni aa rha h(she blabber)

Sid: You wanna meet them?

She looked at him shockingly and then nodded.

Sid: Relax I'll talk to them .