Chapter 45

Everyone is settled in living where Sheena is giving them gift which she brought for them.

Sanvi: Shinni aunty aap mele liye kuch ni laye ho(she asked sadly)

Sh: Sorry my baby boo but apke shidhalth ne mjhe apke baare me btaya hi ni ki yaha pr ek princess bhi h unhone to sirf mjhe apki mumma k baare me btaya tha to me sirf unke liye hi gift layi. sowwyyy

San: It's okayy shinni aunty, apti galti ni h, galti to shidhalth ki h(saying this she glared him who made puppy face looking at her,holding his ears) .

Sh: but me apni baby boo ko shopping pr lekr jaungi or use bahot sare gifts dungi.

San: shachi(she clapped her hands excitedly)

Naaz:Sanvi(she glared her for her demands for gifts, scaring the little soul)

Sheena: Shehnaaz ghoorna band kr use, ye mere or uske beech ki baat h

(saying this she took sanvi in her arms who immediately hid her face on her neck hiding herself from her angry mumma)

Shehnnaz shakes her head in disbeleif seeing her dramebaaz daughter. While everyone adores them with a blissful smile on thier faces.

At evening, everyone(except sanvi and naaz) sipping their tea silently,  when Sheena broke the silence,

Sh: To aage kya socha h sidharth, ab kaha dhoondoge paper?

( sidharth told her about everything realted to Naaz's past, Aprajita her husband everything) .

Sid:Office me ni h to shayd uske ghr pr ho, ab smjh ni aa rha waha kaise dhoondu.
(He frustratingly rubbed his face) .
He saw sheena calling someone, he raised his brow at her but she only gestures her to wait. After 3 rings, A lady picksup the call.

Sh: Hello

L: Who's this?

Sh:pehchana ni, Bhool gyi apni shinni ko, you appy fizz.

Ap: Shinii, what a pleasant surprise. Tu kab aayi yaha?

Sh: Bas aaj hi aayi hu , tu bta kaisi h.

Ap: me to bahot badhiya, tu kaha h?

Sh: me sidharth k ghr pr, mene suna teri shadi ho gyi ?

Ap(she blushed and said): Ha , abhi ek saal hu h.

Sh: ohhh, toh kab milwa rhi jiju ko mjhse?

Ap: jab tu kahe, bata kab milna h?

Sh: to theek h phir, kal me or sidharth aate h tere ghr pr , what's say?

Ap: Great.

Sh: kal milte h phir , bye.

She cuts the call and smirk toward sidharth who was looking at her with wide eyes.

Nd: Wahh sheena wah, kya dimag lgaya h( neetu di, who was silent spectator till now, spoke)

Rm: I am impressed.

Sh: Thankyou, thankyou,thankyou.
_________________________

Shehnaaz was laying in the bed with earphone in her ears patting sanvi's head who was sleeping peacefully. She felt someone's hand on her waist,she got scared for one second,but the other  second got Relaxed as she recognised who's hand is this and lean towards him putting her head on his chest.

Sidharth smile and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closure almost on top of him so that he can also protect sanvi from falling.

Both didnt say anything just lay there silently feeling each other.