Chapter 28

After 3 days , sidharth is back to college to take his classes .In these 3 days Shehnaaz regularly visits his house and her bond with Rita Maa becomes stronger . talking about Sidharth &  Shehnaaz, they become close to each other. Shehnaaz always tried to maintain distance from him but he never let her away from him & always ends up coming closer.

Shehnaaz was passing through the corridor of the college when suddenly a person held her hand and pulled her in a vacant class , shuts the door and puts his palm on her mouth to stop her from screaming.

Her eyes were tightly shut because of fear , her chest rose up and down breath became uneven.

A person removes his hand from her mouth and brushes her hair which falls over her face.Naaz Slowly opens her eyes and releases a sigh of relief to find Sidharth in front of her.

Naaz: Sidharth,  Dara diya apne mjhe .

Sid: kyu?  Tmhe kya laga koi laga koi or h? (Playing with her fingers)

Naaz: Ha to mjhe pta thodi tha ki aap ho.

He just Hmm and continued to playing with her fingers.

Naaz: Sidharth Mjhe jaana h.

Sid intensely looking at her & asked: Kaha?

Naaz: Class me.

Sid: Chali jaana abhi time hai ( he interwined their fingers and kissed the back of her hand).

They were standing so close to each other and she is Caged between him and wall.

He held her from her waist and pulls her toward him in a jerk , her one hand automatically came on his shoulder & their other hand were intertwined. Their faces were so close that their noses were touching each other.

Naaz: Sir......

She was going to say something but he cut her off by putting his finger on her lips. And sshhss her.
& rubs his thumb on her lips . She closes her eyes.  he softly smiles & kiss the corner of her lips and then twirls her around by holding her finger & then again pulled her toward him & hugs her from back.

His hands are now on her stomach and nuzzled his face in her neck , smelling her sweet fragrance.

He softly kissed her neck  & shoulder. She melts under his touch and held his hand and leans backward toward him. He turned her toward him in a jerk, held her from her  waist and her hands on his shoulder and eyes closed.

He again kissed her neck and then bite there.She opened her eyes instantly and trying to remove herself from his hold but failed nd said;

Naaz: This is wrong Sir.

Sid: what? (He asked still holding her tight)

Naaz: jo hum ka rhe h, Galat h .

Sid: Hamne kuch galat ni kiya naaz.

Naaz: Sir you know na that I am ma....(he cut him off )

Sid: I know you are married but I also know that you love you me and I also love you , there's nothing wrong in this.

Naaz: Sir but you don't know anything about me(she said still looking down)

He held her chin and uplift her face to make eye  contact and softly said:

Sid: First of all stop calling me sir specially when no one is around us and second I'm always here to know you & your side of the story whenever you're comfortable but honestly I don't give a damnn to these things I just know that we love each other & that's enough for me .(saying this he kissed her forehead)