Chapter 49

Gift slipped out of her hands as she jumped on him, hugging him tight and crying loudly and uncontrollably.

Sidharth somehow manage to pick those papers and kept them on side table.then he sat on the bed with her still in his arms like a koala bear .

After sometimes, when she didn't stop crying , he kissed her hard making her breathless.

Sid: Bas baba or kitna rona h?

Naaz: Thankyou sidharth, Thanyou for everything(she said softly and peck his lips)

Naaz: Chale bahar sabko batate h .

He nodded and grab the papers ,they both move out in the hall. He Goes toward them and kept the infront of them in the table.

They look up to see him being confused but got worried seeing Naaz's face. As her eyes were swollen and red due to continuous crying.

Rm: Bacha, Aap ro rhe the ?(she asked caressing her head)

She nodded.

Rm glared Sidharth and asked:  kya kiya tune aisa, Kyu rulaya meri bachi ko?(held his ear tighly making him wince)

Maa unhone kuch ni kiya( Naaz spoke panicking)

Nd: To phir kyu royi tu?

Sid: Bilkul drama family h meri, arre phle jo dikhana chah rha hu wo dekho apne aap pta chal jayga wo kyu royi(he said handling them file)

Neetu di takes the file and read them carefully. Her eyes widen in surprise.

Nd: what the .....(cut off by Rm)

Rm: neetuuu(glared her)

Nd: Sorryyyyy sorryy

Sh: Di yaar batao bhi ab kya h isme.

Nd: these are the contracts paper jo Rishab ne bnwaye the naaz k liye. She is no more bounded to him.She is free now (saying this she hugged shehnaaz ) .

Sid:Neetu yaar, doosre papers bhi padh jaldi.

Nd: Ha ha wait!!

She then read second paper and her eyes welled up.

Rm: Neetu kya h doosre me?

Nd: Mom ye..Oh my God I am so happy...Doosre me mom Sanvi k custody papers h , Rishab ne Sanvi ki custody Shehnaaz ko de di.

Sh: what?? I don't believe this..Omg this is so so amazing (she jumped in happiness)

Rm also have tears in her eyes.

Rm: ye sab tune kaise kiya?

Sid: Mene ni kiya Mom, ye sab to(at the same Door bell rings)

Nd: wait me dekhti hu.

She goes and open the door and saw Aprajita.  Seeing her she got scared as shehnaaz is also there.

"SIDHARTHHHHH, APRAJITA AAYI HAI"  (Neetu di yelled suddenly making her jump on her place)

Ap: What happen? Chillayi kyu?

Nd: Me ? Nahi tohh, Me kab chillayi No no, me to bas infrom kr rhi thi sidharth ko, Come.

Saying this they both come inside and neetu di glared sidharth as Shehnaaz is still there .

Sidharth chuckles seeing Nd but said: Relax neets, Aprajita knows about shehnaaz.

Nd:huhh??mtlb(she asked confused)

Everyone was Also confused.

Sid: Actually ye papers laane wala or custody papers pr sign krwane  wala koi or ni aprajita hi h.