Chapter 36

He stayed rooted in his place,he went numb. He didn't know what to feel.  should he be happy that finally he saw her or sad that she is in hospital lying lifeless.

Tears were continuously flowing from his eyes . Sanvi was calling him but it seen that her voice iss not reaching his ears. Door opens and neetu di enters.Neetu saw Sidharth & gets confused seeing him in this state.

Doctol detho na me shidhaalt to itni del she bula lahi hu wo shuni ni la: Sanvi said to ND holding Her hand.

She smiles toward little bean then redt her hand on Sidharth's shoulder bringing him back to the reality.

He turns to see ND is looking at him eyes full concern seeing his tears.

"Sidharth kya hua" she whispers.

Neets...ye...ye..meri..shehnaaz..meri..Naaz.hai..meri jaaan...tjhe..pat..pata..h..me main..kitne..din se..isse..dho..dhoond raha.tha..finally..aaj aaj mil gayi meri jaan...i..iam so happy. Neetu.. please dekhna...utha ise jaldi me ab or iske bina nahi reh paunga bol na isse ki ab uth jaye...uss din 5 minute k liye akela chodha tha ab kabhi 5 sec. K liye bhi akela ni chodhunga isse hamesha apni aankho ke samane rakhunga but please neetu isse bol ki ye uth jaye( & thumped on the floor crying uncontrollably & loudly, his whole is shaking).

Neetu Di had tears in her eyes.She never imagined his brother in such state. She knew that he is  emotional specially for his loved ones. But the way he is crying is heart wrenching for her.

She takes his shaking body in her arms and rubbed his back .

The little soul was also scared seeing her Shidhaalth like this & her lip quivered. Neetu di noticed her and press the bell which was on the side table. After some seconds a nurse came . Neetu di gestures the nurse to take sanvi out.The nurse did baby talk to her and picked her up in her arms and move out of the room.

Neetu di broke the hug & said: sidharth bacha sambhal khud ko, tu aise weak nahi padh sakta meri jaan. Hame sanvi ko bhi sambhalna h. Tujhe dekh kar wo bachi kitna dar gayi.

"Kaha gayi sanvi" he asked.

"Fikar mat kar wo play area me h nurse le gyi use." She informed.

"Neetu me tere aage haath jodta hu please meri Naaz Ko theek karde , me nahi reh paunga iske bina" he said joining his palms together.

" Tu pagal hogya h , faltu harkatein kar rha h " I already tried my best, or ab or best krne ki koshish krungi or is bandi ko utha kr poochungi ki aakhir kya jaadu kar diya h isne mere sadiyal bhai pe jo aise majnu ban gaya. SIDHARTH MAJNU SHUKLA" She joked.

"Chal bey" he blushed.

"Ohhoo blushing blushing" she teased pinching his cheek.

They are still sitting on floor.

"Acha chal uth ab,  isko dawai deni h " she said getting up.

"Her name is shehnaaz" he said.

Ha bhai, Aapki shehnaaz , apki naaz apki Jaan sab pata" She said teasingly poking needle in her arm & changed the bottle of glucose.

"Tu ruk yaha iske paas me sanvi ko dekhti hu"

He nodded and She left leaving sidNaaz alone.

Sidharth sit beside her carefully not to touch any of wires and caress her face with his shaking hand and said:

" Naaz what have you done to yourself haan,  bilkul apna khayaal nahi rakhti tum. Kaha thi itne din se meri jaan. Pata h mene tujhe kitna dhoonda ,har jagah dhunda magar tu ni mili. Pal pal mar rha tha me . Ab uth ja meri jaan bahot din ho gye . Dekh tera sidharth aaya h. Maaf karde mujhe mera bacha me tera khayaal nahi rakh paya. Maaf karde apne sidharth ko. Please uth ja meri jaan please"   he cried like a kid holding her hand , pleading her to get up.