Chapter 13

Someone enters her room and sat beside her ,she nervously smile looking at the person.

The person asked: Are you okay? You were crying na?

Naaz Immediately shook her head and said No , I am not  bas Papa ki yaad aa rhi thi Shayd isliye.

Person: Don't Cry Naaz, papa Achi jagah pr hnge or Khush hnge , So don't cry Haa?(patted her cheeks)

She Nodded and said:you go and freshen up Me khana lgati hu.

Saying she move out of the room.
_________________________________________

Shehnaaz Reaches college late & directly goes to her class but for her shocked , the class got cancelled as Prof. Sidharth shukla didn't come today.

Shehnaaz heart skips a beat as Sidharth Never misses his lecture , She sadly  moves towards the Library but Riya and Sanya stops her & drags her towards canteen.

The trio sits at a corner table with their coffee then riya says:

Riya: Yaar I am missing Sidharth sir can you believe it ki Riya kisi teacher ko miss kar rhi h .

Sanya: ha yaar wese Sidharth Sir kabhi chutti ni krte.

Riya: Aree Haa!! Kal to unke pair me chot lgi thi na Kahi zyada to ni lg gyi isiliye aaj nahi aaye.

In whole conversation Naaz stays Silent and thinks " Kya Reason raha hga jo Sidharth ni aaye, Kahi Me hi reason to ni? Ni Ni ek student ki  wajah se wo itne students ko ignore ni krenge to kya reason raha hga ?

" when she hears Riya & thinks" Riya is right , how can I forget , Kal unko chot lgi thi wo bhi meri wajah se , I kept ignoring him and he continuously tried to talk or mene ek baar bhi unse khairyt bhi ni poochi, unhone meri itni help ki ,i behaved like a selfish person, Me ek baar unko msg krti hu" .

She stood up & says: Yaar Mujhe kuch kaam h Me baaki k lectures attend ni krungi , I am going bye.

She move out of the college and sits in park,Takes out her phone And messaged sidharth:

Naaz: Hey

But No reply She again text;

Naaz: are you fine?

Still no reply....

Naaz: Apki chot kaisi h ,aap theek to h na? Aaj aap aaye Ni, saare students miss kar rhe apko.

Still No reply, She sadly typed her next message:

Naaz: okay Take care bye

She put her phone inside her bag Cries her heart out keeping her palm on her face.

on the Otherside Sidharth Enjoying this message session with naughty smile on his face  .

He sees all messages but doesn't reply but her last  "Bye" message wiped off his smile .

He immediately calls her , but she didn't received coz her phone is on silent mode. he again and again tried her phone, He panicks & takes his car keys & move out of the house , here Finally Naaz took out her phone to checks Sidharth message but to her surprise their 5 missed calls from Sidharth.

  she wipes her tears and calls back , he receives her calls in a second and bombarded her with questions.

Sid: where were you Naaz ?? Do you have any idea how much I was worried for you? Why weren't you picking up the call damnit Answer me .