Chapter 26

They move forward toward right direction & reached where plants of berries are. So now they have to pick 5 berries  .

Naaz: Ohh god, Mujhe to fishing krni thi yaar.

Sanya: Ab kismat me ye h to yahi sahi , karna to h hi .

Aditi: Pehle to google pr search kro yaar Berries or poisonous berries ka.

Naaz: ek ye bhi bada masla h .Chalo dekho sab log or dhoondna start kro.

They all started to google about berries and After a lot of research & struggle , they collect 4 berries & it took almost one n half an hour to find those and now they are  struggling to find 5th from last 30 minutes.

Finally Naaz spot blueberry and called the other teammates.

Naaz: Guyz, Look here , I think this is edible berry na ?

Riya: Are you sure shehnaaz.

Naaz: yeahh, I mean just look at this one and The four we've collected, they are same.

Sanya: but yeh mjhe thodi different lg rhi h .

Naaz: Are to jo hamare paas h wo nikalo or dekho same h ya ni .

Riya: Ek minute .

Riya took out the berries they have collected and matched them with the new one. 

Sanya: hai to same hi .

Naaz: Mene to bola hi tha same h. Kha kr dekhu , I really wanted to taste them.

Sanya: No, Tu pagal h , professor ne mana kiya h na to kyu khana h tjhe.

Naaz: Are wo to poisonous wala na ye poisonous thodi na h .

Riya: But Shehnaaz we are not sure na about this ki ye poisonous h ya ni .So you can't eat.

Naaz: Tum log bhi na bewajah tension lete ho.

Ayesha: Shehnaaz tum pagal ho gyi ho , kuch ho gaya to.

Naaz: Are kuch ni hoga wait.

In spite the refusal by friends, Naaz is going to taste the berry but she felt a harsh hit on her hand and the berry dropped out of her hands.

She lifts her face to see an angry Sidharth standing in front of her.

Sidharth gritted his teeth and said in low dangerous voice:

Sidharth: Are you fukin out of your mind, Dimag to theek h na tmhara , mana kiya tha na ki ye khana ni h poisonous ho skta h , marna chahti ho kya yeh kha kr ya bahot zyada bhook lg rhi thi jo thoda or wait ni kar skti thi jo ye khane ja rhi thi . Agar me time par na aata to pdi hoti tum yahi par. Akal h ya saari akal kitab me chodh kr aayi ho?

Naaz didn't say anything coz she knew that he is saying the truth ,so she just keep standing there with her head down and a cute little pout on her face.

Sidharth: ab bol kyu nahi rahi ho kuch .

Naaz lifts her head up and said in her cute voice:

Naaz: Sorry and again pouted.

Seeing her face he melts like an ice cream and said:

Sid: theek h ab chalo..Gadhi
& he walks forward.

Riya: Padh gyi kaleje me thandak daant kha kr, Hum mana kr rhe the to sun ni rhi thi ab maza aaya ?

Naaz: Bakwaas mt kro , Wo itni baatein suna chuke h ab tm shuru mt ho jao or chlo chup chaap, or ha wo berry bhi uthao jo giri h dekhna wo poisonous nahi hogi i am sure.