Chapter 33

Its been more than a week they aren't talking to each other. they are craving for each other 's love, attention, care and touch but so adamant to talk first and clear out their misunderstandings or we can say its their ego which stops them from talking.

We have heard that distance from your loved ones increases your love for them and they values your presence and love more. Same for both of them,  they wanna talk to each other but don't know what to say or how to say?

But today Naaz already decided that she will definitely talk to him .

After his lecture , when one by one students are moving out the class ,then she said something to sanya .

Sanya smiles mischievously and move out of the class with riya. Sidharth was so engrossed in his works that he didn't notice that everyone's left and Naaz is standing behind him until he hears a voice of door being locked and then he feels someone's arms around his chest hugging him from back and resting her face in his back. And he knows who is there with him.

They both didn't utter a single word just feeling each other's presence and touch which gives the peace to their restless heart.

After sometime Naaz's broke the silence & says: I missed You( she sniffs) and I...im sorry. I shouldn't have said that ,I don't know what happened to me that day that I spoke shits about you, I didn't mean a single word sidharth I am sorry ( and she broke down)

Sidharth turns her towards him hugs her tightly rubbing her back : Sshss bachaa bas ho gaya bas bas..koi baat nahi , its not only your fault baba , it's my fault too,I shouldn't have ignored you after that day. I thought you were uncomfortable and don't know what you will think of me..and(she cuts him in mid by putting her finger on his lips)

Naaz: Shhss don't say this sidharth, you can never make me uncomfortable, infact you are who makes me most comfortable and i feel most  protected whenever Iam with you, so please don't ever think like this.

Saying , she lifts her face kissed his chin and whisper: i love you.

He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her into himself if possible ,she held his shoulders and then her lips sealed by his.

" I love you " he says between the kiss.

_______________________________

In canteen*

Sanya: oye  ho gaya tmhara patchup. (She asked nudging shehnaaz)

Shehnaaz nodded and a blush appears on her face remembering their moment in class.

Riya:Oye hoyye blush toh dekho(she teased)

Shehnaz: chup karo kanjaro. (She said smacking their head)
They were chichatting when a msg pop on her phone grabbing her attention .

Sid: Meet me in Lab(she smiles seeing the msg)

Shehnaaz: tum log apni bakwass chalu rkho me chalti hu.

Sanya: Ha bhai ab saiyyan ji bulawa aa gya to hamari baatein bakwaas hi lgegi.

Shehnaaz: shutup.

Saying this she left leaving behind laughing Girls.

Soon she enters in dark lab and calls sidharth, he soon came from behind and hugged her from back resting his chin on her shoulder.

Sid: hey Naaz "He said huskily nuzzling her nose in her hair inhaling her beautiful smell"

Naaz: Sidharth aapne mujhe yaha kyu bulaya ,agr kisi ne yaha dekh liya toh?

Sid: yaha kon aayega meri jaan abhi kisi ka practical ni h just relax "He said and kissed her neck"