PROLOGUE

"Walking greenflag, mala fictional." That's how everyone describes Leonox Tomford the next CEO of Tomford company and the heartthrob of Tomford University, he used to be surrounded by a group of girls and an immature junior high school. But in an expected event he fell in love with a woman who just walked inside the café she's also the daughter of his Dad's colleague and her Father also shared that her daughter never experienced being in love.

Leonox did everything just to get her attention, he made a fake account on Facebook just to stalk her and he also started to give her some flowers with a note just to send his love until one day, his cousin Cirus heard about the girl that he went crazy so Cirus try to support his cousin by inviting the girl to join in their university. She just agreed with the invitation to show some respect to him.

And some shocking news of a big betrayal of one of Leonox's trusted family members everything went wild and he didn't pay any attention to how the woman he loved suffered every day.

How would Leonox confess his feelings to the woman he loved when he made her suffer in the first place? He tried not to pay attention when the girl didn't give

Is it already too late to confess his love towards her? Or it is not?