CHAPTER 9

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

The dinner finally ended so smoothly as what the Gomez family expected, Caramel fulfill her promise towards Leonox friend who wants to take a picture with her.

It's time to go home the other family from different town finally gone. Only Sivilla, Gomez, and Tomford ang naiwan sa bahay ng dalawang matanda.

While Caramel and Leonox still fighting over the cookies and cream flavor ice cream until they reach the main entrance of the house where their family wait for them.

“I'm just gonna lick it! Ako kaya naunang kumuha niyan!” Caramel shout and hold Leonox hand where he hold the ice cream.

“Ayoko nga, I'm not gonna share my saliva with you. Ew!” Nandidiring sagot ni Leonox na ikinataas ng kilay ni Caramel.

“Okay, I'll buy that and you go find another flavor.” Pilit na pinipigilan ni Caramel na sumabog sa galit dahil nasa ibang pamamahay siya.

She don't usually control her anger when she's in her room, but now that she's surrounded by her relatives and family. She only need to hold her anger and keep those force smile in her face.

“No, you must give me this one.”Pagmamatigas ni Leonox.

But behind his mind he want Caramel to cling on him more, his heart keep on banging inside like a running horse.

Hindi naman napigilan ni Caramel ang galit kaya hindi na ito nagsalita at naglakad kung saan naka parking ang sasakyan ng pamilya niya. She's bad at holding her anger towards people kaya it's better for her to walk away than arguing something she can't handle.

“Would you look at that, what happened?” Biglang lumitaw si Cirus sa likod ni Leonox at inakbayan ito.

Leonox just look at him with a blank expression and didn't answer him Napa atras naman si Cirus at sabay na tinaas ang kamay na para bang sumusuko na ito.

‘Para lang sa ice cream parang mga bata kung mag away, tsk!’ Cirus said to himself and walk towards Caramel.

“What do you want?” Halata sa boses nito ang galit at lamig ng tono.

“Here, I found it on the fridge.”Cirus handed the magnum cookies and cream flavor ice cream.

Caramel's mood got enlightened she get out in the car and hug Cirus. Cirus didn't know how to response a hug, so he just tap Caramel's back as sign of saying ‘Thank you.’ A smile formed on Cirus mind while tapping Caramel's back.

“Here you go. I need to go already, see you whenever I see you!”Kumawala na sa yakap ni Caramel si Cirus at nagpaalam nang   maramdaman nito ang  malamig na tingin ni Leonox sa kinatatayuan niya.

‘And why the heck is he angry? Hindi naman sila mag jowa ni Caramel?’ Cirus left with full of question on his mind.

Kinabukasan, busy ang lahat ng tao sa loob ng  mansion dahil sa walang tigil na pag tunog ng bell sa loob ng kwarto ni Leonox. Pababa ng hagdan si Cirus when a maid his age came from the ground floor while holding a tray with a ice cream on it.