CHAPTER 7

CARAMEL'S POV:

“Saan mo ba kasi ako dadalhin?” Inis kong tanong kay Leonox.

Kanina pa kami nasa byahe at mukhang malayo ang pupuntahan namin. It's been 45 minutes already at hindi parin kami humihinto.

“Matulog ka nalang, I'll wake you up when we're already there.” Sagot niya sa'kin at bumalik ang focus nito sa pag ddrive.

Ngayon ko lang napansin na naka tali pala ang buhok niya, he wear a tuxedo attire and parang may business kaming pupuntahan.

“Do you think my style is fine?” Alala kong tanong. 

Baka kasi importante to tapos naka uniform lang ako, hindi tatanggapin ng kaluluwa ko ang kahihiyan.

“May dress akong dala, si Liana ang pumili bago ako pinapunta sa school niyo.” Sagot niya ulit habang naka tingin sa daan.

It's already 5:50 PM I'm sure my family will going crazy about my absence in house. Pinikit ko nalang ang mga mata ako at hindi namalayan na nakatulog pala ako I felt someone is trying to say something but I'm tired.

“In the nearly future, please choose me. Stay with me. Let's escape this cruel world and live a peaceful life is somewhere what they called paradise. I already love you, Caramel.” Napabalikwas ako ng bangon dahil sa narinig ko.

“Caramel.” I look at the driver seat and saw Leonox looking at me with blank expression.

“Bakit hindi mo'ko ginising?” I asked while trying to stretch my arms and arching back my body.

“Ginising kita kanina but you just answer me with a snore.” He said.

Shit? Tama nga si Kuya Felix this is embarrassing! Gusto ko nalang mag laho o 'di kaya lamunin ng lupa dahil sa kahihiyan.

“Here's a tissue, paki punasan ang laway mo at lumabas na.” I just accept the tissue angrily and decided to wipe the dirt on my face.

I should've not sleep in his fucking car, maybe this won't an issue anymore.

“Also, I did something nice kaya h'wag kang mag-alala.” He smiled and get out of the car.

I'm confused right now, why on earth he smile like that? Do I have a dirt or something on my fucking face?

“Mag bihis ka na jan, bilisan mo.” He put his left arm in the window of the car just to say that.

Mabilis naman akong nag bihis at nilinis ko rin ang mukha ko, I didn't put any make up anymore dahil nagmumukha na akong sabog na manok pag nag lagay pa ako. And besides I don't have any make up with me.

Lumabas na ako sa kotse nila Lenox and I try to examine the dress that I like it, a v shape maroon black and white Chanel dress with a Balenciaga purse.

Leonox and the others waiting me on the door so I go towards them and finally they look at my direction, parang naka kita sila ng multo dahil sa putla nila.

“No time to waste mga pre.” I seriously said as I reached their spot.

“Yeah, she's right. Tara na.” A guy also wearing tuxedo shirt said.

They open up the door at bumungad samin ang mga naka linyang katulong, they all wearing a maid's costume. Leonox held my left hand then we start to walk inside the house, they all start to bow until we reach the huge door tinulak 'yon ni Leonox. Maraming tao ang naka tingin sa direction namin may red carpet rin papasok at may mini stage sa saka long table na puno ng pagkain.

“Oh is that Leonox and Caramel?” A lady with around 70 age speak.

“Oh Leonox, my love!” A girl my age showed up and cling her hands around Leonox.

She also look at me with disgust on her face, then I give her the expression of Angelina Jolie. I just smiled at her while staring untill I dig up something.

“A-ah si Samantha ba 'yan?” She asked while trembling.

“Stop mentioning her name,” May pagbabanta sa tinig ng boses ni Leonox.

“O-okay…” Namaos siya habang sumasang-ayon kay Leonox.

We go forward to the table that we're assigned while escorting me, I recognized few faces but I really don't remember where the last time I saw them. The old lady who spoke earlier came forward and held my other hand.

“You really look like your Father, Caramel.” She smiled and I was shocked that she know my name.

“Do I know you? Ma'am?” I ask politely.

Her smile turn into dispear and sadness she reach to touch my face, then a tears skip from her eyes.

“Just tell me kung sino ka, I don't remember myself interacting with you.” Mahinahon kong sabi.

Humigpit ang kapit ko sa braso ni Leonox he put his other hand on the top of my hand just to cover it, I was about to say something when the door open up again.

“It’s good to be home. Hi Mom, I miss you!” A familiar voice walk towards our direction where the old lady standing.

I turn to look at him and I was shock to see them attending in this kind of party.

“What on earth are you doing here. Prince?” The old lady asked with a cold voice and a serious look on her face.

“Why? Am I not allowed to come here in your house?” Prince  said.

“Oh, and you invite your favorite grandaughter huh? How nice of you,” Bianca join the exchange of words.

“Shut up! Bianca!” Grace just scold his daughter.

“Tsk… Why can't I be your daughter? Just accept the fact that I am your daughter!” Bianca start to shout.

“She even stole my boyfriend, look at Leonox!” Dagdag pa nito.

Tangina ang daming ex ng mokong na ‘to, sipain ko kaya?

“First of all, she can't accept that kind of attitude you have, so both of them can't accept you as a daughter. Second for god's sake, I am not his girlfriend. He's just a business partner of mine.” I also butt in their conversation.

I don't care about what people think about my attitude, I just need a peace for this event. I notice a tattoo on their neck from Sivilla family I secretly take out my phone and take a photo of it.

What's the deal with me? Bakit parang nangyari na 'to dati?

“Just forget about having a daughter like her, Grace. Hindi mo na mababago ang utak niya.” Seryosong sabi ni Tito Prince.

I'm still not sure kung paano naging ka relatives namin ang mga Sivilla, dahil hindi ko maalala ang boung storya nito. I'm always fun of discovering things and theories about our family but, I don't understand why they didn't include Sivilla.

“How? When she looks like us from head to toe?!” Tita Grace walk out and go straight to the table that they're set.

I'm speechless with this family. Who are these people?!

“Let's start the dinner already.” The old man across from the table commanded and everyone got silent.

Let me discover some clue with them kailangan ko naman ang mga 'to para sa lahat ng imbestigasyon ko, I will surely win to their own game.

•••

≡ Thank you for reading! Don't forget to
Vote
Comment and
Share!
Follow @S4turnkills for more!