CHAPTER 31

THIRD PERSON POV:

“We lost them. Report ni Cirus sa kaniyang boss.

“I told you to focus on Caramel, didn’t I?” Mukhang nangagaliit na naman ang kaniyang amo sa galit dahil sa hindi neto masunod ang kaniyang gusto.

“Killing that ant is a piece of cake. Ngunit pinapahirapan mo ang iba mong kasama dahil lang sa nag seselos ka?” Sermon kay Cirus.

He keep yelling at Cirus until he satisfied himself. The person behind the phone seemed to get interrupted by one of his men kaya binabaan nalang s’ya nang tawag.

“Let’s find where the heck is she!” Pasigaw na utos ni Cirus sa mga tao niya.

Its a game that his own Family entered kaya makikisali nalang siya na ilabas ang katotohanan at makuha ang dapat na sa kaniya, he will never let anyone get his ancestors estate by just a snap. Hindi siya mag papatalo.

“Caramel, hindi ba’t si Cirus ‘yon?” Napa lingon si Caramel sa lalaking naka cap at may kasama itong babae na maikli ang buhok.

‘Its Gaia, anong ginagawa nila dito?’ She asked behind her mind. Knowing that Cirus and Gaia never been this close.

Sinundan naman ito ni Caramel sa sariling café stand at nagkakatitigan pa ang dalawa na para bang matagal na silang magka kilala. Caramel want answer so she decided to sit the next table where they are.

“Happy 5th anniversary sa’tin, baby.“

“Aww... How sweet naman ng baby Cirus ko... Sana hindi na bumalik si Caramel para akin ka nalang.” She heard how her best friend betray her behind her back, how she choose to ruin everything for one person.

She felt played by people around her, but what would she expect? People that’s close to your soul are the one who always betray you.

She knew that this kind of drama will come, pero bakit ngayon pa kung kailan na tinuring na niya itong kapatid?

Masakit, iyon lang ang pumpasok sa utak ni Caramel na ito. She don’t know what to do for a mean time, but she knew to herself that everything will turn.

“Kailan kaya lalabs si Caramel?” Gaia  enjoying herself being with Cirus, while Cirus start to get tired of her.

“Order whatever you like—” Cirus got cut off guard hearing the lady on the table next them ordering the same order’s that Caramel’s liked.

Caramel stand up letting her black wavy wig composed through its length, Caramel walk through their table and show her sweetest smile that every people can’t resists.

“Congratulation’s with your five months celebration with your happy relationship, I’m so happy for the both of you.” After her word, Gaia stood up and tried to threaten Caramel using a knife.

“You, bakit ba kasi napaka OA mo? You could’ve just showed up and give up your position para wala ng gulo.”  Gaia keep on pointing the knife to Caramel without minding the crowed watching.

“Oh, is it my fault that I have some real estate more than you?” She scoffed while crossing her arms and slowly raise her eyebrow that making  her more appealing.

“Or maybe, it’s because you can’t afford to copy the original?” And with that, Gaia finally lost it.

She tried to attack Caramel by grabbing her hair, unfortunately people push her kaya napa atras siya papalayo kay Caramel.