CHAPTER 8

LEONOX POV:

I'm confused, bakit hindi kilala ni Caramel ang mga relatives niya? When her grandma says that ‘She know her well’ What's with this family?!

“Elyse, nasan ba kayo?” I heard  Caramel whispering through her phone.

“Ang dami ko ng problema sis, h'wag mo nang dagdagan. Ano ba yan?” She tried to calm herself down.

The dress that I buy really suits her. I just remember how small her waist is and how those perfect legs caught my eyes, she's really my type. Maybe I should tell that guy to fucked off already?

I lied about Liana buying that dress, baka kasi kung ano pa ang sabihin nito sa'kin. I just heard from her Father that she's too protective to her body kaya pag nalaman niyang hindi si Liana ang bumili. Lagot talaga ako.

“Pre, pwede ba ako magpa picture mamaya kay Caramel?” Trent finally say something.

“I am not Caramel, sa kaniya mo itanong.” I answered.

I take a glance at Caramel who's already eating carbonara while eating the spicy chicken that her Grandma cook. I place my elbow on the table and my hand on my chin then j just stare at her while eating. She's on my right side while Trent is on the left side.

“What are you looking at? Is there something on my face?” She look at me directly to my eyes.

I can't imagine being inlove, but I'm sure she's just going to ignore me if she knew about my feelings.

“Nothing you're just too messy when you eat. Trent ask if he can take a picture of you two.”  I directly asked her about taking a picture.

“Surething, later na pag uwi.” She finally agree and continue eating her food.

It's already 10:00 PM when they all finally arrived in the event.

“Pa, I'm sorry po hindi na ako nakapag paalam sainyo. I don't have my phone with me right now po.” Caramel run towards her family.

Lumapit rin ako sa kanila para humingi ng tawad but I just follow their orders.

“Welcome Sir, I'm sorry I just follow your order.” Bungad ko at inakbayan si Caramel.

“Nahh it's okay hijo, your cousin also escort us to this place so it's fine.” Sagot niya.

I was shocked to heard the word ‘cousin’ because only one cousin I know that could do illegal and can track this location.

“Hello my precious cousin, Leonox!” He finally showed up with my family.

“Cirus, what do you want?” I remove my arm on Caramel and face Cirus.

He's my cousin that admitted in mental for almost 3 years because of his hobby on doing drugs and random killing in Europe, I don't know what happened to his life but it all got wasted when he got rejected by the girl he loved. That's all I know based on my Dad's report to the family dinner.

“Come on, ganiyan mo ba talaga ako batiin? Dati lagi mo'kong niyayakap pag nakikita mo'ko, ngayon hangang ganiyan nalang?”He acted like he's actually hurt and I didn't like that kind of act.

“Just cut that crap already, hindi na tayo mga bata!” Inis kong sigaw.

He finally get my points kaya ngumiti siya ng nakakaloko, he's not easy to deal with.