CHAPTER 17

THIRD PERSON'S POV:

"This is unacceptable! Why did you let her to have that kind of life?!" Sigaw ni Mr. Gomez habang nasa meeting ito.

"Ginusto ko bang pumunta dito sa states para sa ka praninggan mo? Don't you ever dare yelling at me, you're just a husband!" Sigaw ni Mrs Gomez pabalik.

Puro sigawan at basagan ng mga gamit ang naabutan ng tatlong magkapatid habang pababa sa hagdan, they all seemed not to care about what's going on with the family.

"Yaya, make a good breakfast for us." Kurt said and as soon as they made their way to the table.

"Yes, sir." Mabilis na sagot ng katulong.

They seems to care more about their wealth and fame and not about their little sister who's living in a danger zone of her life, fighting for her family's image to survive from criticism.

"It won't last if you guys keep on arguing about that little shit." Felix said.

"And that shit is more useful than the three of you!" Sigaw ni Mr Gomez.

They try their best to annoy the other party's but it seems to know their motive's when they saw her wandering with them eight years ago.

"You should learn how to shut your filthy mouth next time, Felix." Saway ni Kurt sa kaniya.

"Hey, can we get that food faster?!" Galit na tawag ni Jake.

"Two minutes, just two minutes sir." Sagot ulit ng katulong.

"We need to do something to torture that bitch." Gigil na sabi ni Felix.

"Why don't you talk to your ex? And poison her mind just to take control in her life?" Suggest naman ni Kurt.

"That would be a great idea!" Masayang sang ayon ni Felix.

Nobody knows inside the household that their conversation is recorded by one of Sivilla's spy. They want the play to continue until death and no one can stop that.

Nalalapit na ang seremonya ng kanilang pamilya at laging may tinatanghal na hahawak ng trono biglang isang pinuno ng mga Gomez, at 'yon ang hindi alam ni Caramel dahil wala man lang ni isa sa pamilya niya ang nagsabi sa tungkol sa bagay na 'yon. It'll be happening around October 10 - 13 as it would be posted in public media's.

"Let's see what I can get." Masayang sabi nang babaeng dumaan sa front door upang kuhaan sila ng panibagong record.

SOMEWHERE IN TOMFORD'S ESTATE

"God, I wish I can invite my friends over." One of Leonox cousin complain.

"Family time nga eh, hindi ba? Sabog ka ba Cous?" Pilosopong sagot ni Cirus.

"You don't have a permission to speak to me like that. I'm so jealous with you guys! You hang out with my sweet Caramel and didn't invite me over? Screw both of you!" Inis na sabi nang pinsan nilang babae.

Everyone is busy talking about business and how they get to the top while the three of them didn't mind their elder's anymore. They just want to escape from the crowd and let out their stress.

But it seems no escape inside so they decided to take a walk inside and choose where would they want to sleep for tonight.

Habang nagkakatuwaan sila ay biglang tumwag ng hindi inaasahan si Caramel sa cellphone ni Cirus.