EPILOGUE

“Kailangan ng dugo ni ms. Gomez... We need type A blood.” A doctor came out with his eyes watering like crazy.

Everyone is in deep pain seeing their main weapon being shot by those people, mabuti nalang at nahuli agad ang mga ito.

“Search for a damn type A blood!” Galit na sigaw ni Attorney.

They’re desperate to save Caramel at all costs, kahit buhay nila ang kapalit they will do everything for her.

“The drugs and poison on her body have a huge impact. I don’t know kung kakayanin niya ba.” The Doctor once again burst into tears kneeling on the floor hoping that this was just a dream.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

September 22, 20**

‘Happy birthday, Caramel. Will you now let me court you?’ Leonox found himself in the beautiful garden outside of someone’s house, while Caramel was clinging to his body.

‘Silly. Why would I let you?’ May panunukso sa boses ng dalaga, she played with his hair and kissed his neck which made him happier.

‘Would you allow me one day?’ Pag uulit na tanong ni Leonox.

‘Of course, why not?’ Masayang sagot ni Caramel also made his heart happy.

‘Always remember that even after life meeting you at the Sunrise café is the best chapter of my life.’ Dagdag pa ng dalaga.

‘I will. I will remember your smile, your scent, your hair, your touch, your lips, your voice, everything about you. I will...’ Leonox said.

Caramel felt heaven when she heard those assurance that he said.

‘Well, maybe, in another life I would be still your girl. And we’d keep all these promises be us against the world...’ She sings softly making sure that her voice won’t crack...

‘What do you mean? Hahaha... We will live forever until death do us part. Even death will be afraid to mess with us.” Matapang na ani ni Leonox.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

“Boss nandito na tayo.” Napabalikwas ng bangon ang lalaking nasa 27 years old dahil sa boses ng butler niya.

“You can leave me here, gonna call you if I’m done already.” He said.

The smile, the looks, and even his beauty finally fade like that after 10 years...

He goes straight to the shadow where the tree is protecting her beauty. He sat on the grass while looking at her smile. Those sweet smiles...

“How are you? Pasensiya ka na kung ngayon lang. Busy kasi ako masyado sa business meeting sa Austrilla.” He explain while giving her the roses.

“You still look so peaceful to watch  when I dream of you last night...” He smiled.

“I wish I could be with you forever– How cruel is it right? I always love the flashback of our story... I keep my promise of not getting a girlfriend until you answer me... Kasi sa totoo lang, ikaw parin talaga... Caramel.” He then again broke into tears, and a cold gentle wind slowly wiped his tears...

~~~~~~~~  SIDE OF THE WORLD ~~~~~~~~~

Caramel smiled bitterly while hugging the man she wanted to protect in that cruel world, where love and wealth matter. Friends will only be good if you’re a big shot, a man will only drool over you if you’re beautiful enough, parents will only be proud of you if you have good potential in studies, and handling the company, and people will judge you with your beauty...