CHAPTER 19

LEONOX POV:

Saturday morning and I need to pay visit my condo near to a villa in town, as I finally get ready I remember to call Caramel just to annoy her today.

Just in few rings she pick the phone and asked…

"Who's this?" Her voice sounds hevean to my ear.

"Can you come with me to my condo? Maybe our baby missed you already." I try to make a move.

"Baby— at saan mo naman nakuha ang number ko?…Busy ako daanan mo ako dito sa bahay." She hang up that made me chuckle as I find it really cute for some reason.

"Well, uhm... See you there." I go straight to the car and drove off to her house to pick her up as soon I arrive I get out and sit back to my car with umbrella to wait for her. I text her that I already arrive seconds later she came out with the most stunning look that I've never seen.

"Can you help me with the cat food there?" She pointed the truck so I get the cat food she said.

Well its kinda heavy, she help me bringing the food to the tunk of my car so I didn't complain anymore.

"Look I even bought him a name tag." She happily show me a bracelet type for cats with happy smile.

"I wish I was a cat too…" I said that made her confused.

"And why is that?" She asked while frowning.

"Idol mo na naman mga pusa kasi akala mo kung sinong may siyam na buhay?" She continue, I just shut up so she could finish her sentence. "So, gusto mo maging pusa kasi gusto mong magkaroon ng siyam na buhay para kaya mong lumakad sa mga wire na nasa poste? Flex ba gano'n, kasi may siyam na buhay ka naman." She laugh hard after she finish what she said.

"Nope…" I answer her with a long paused. "I want you to find me cute too, I want you to kiss me too like you did to our baby…" I said that made her shocked.

"Hoy, stop joking around." She look at me with a disgust on her face that made me laugh.

"Am I not your type?" I asked her with a serious tone.

"Yes." She honestly replied.

It make my heart drop for a second and just let out a defeat sigh then I didn't say a word until we arrive. She hold my hand that give me electricity that I've never felt before, suminyas pa siyang lumapit ako sa kaniya kaya ginawa ko naman ito.

"Kanina pa may naka sunod sa atin, you go to your condo first tapos make sure to lock it okay? Wag mong buksan kong hindi ko boses ang marinig mo." She instructed.

I sense a danger in this position so I decided to disobey her for this.

"No." I said and locked all the door in the car. "I won't let you to do some dangerous things again." Matigas kong sabi.

"Are you out of your mind? They might have bomb or something tapos sasama ka sa akin?" Hindi makapaniwalang sabi niya. "We'll deal it later okay, please do follow my—" I cut her words off dahil wala akong balak na maging mahina sa paningin niya.

"I will stay here with you, I know self-defense and martial arts." I defended myself. "I don't want you to think that I'm weak." I added.

"Hey, look it is not about you being strong, weak, or what. This is about me. This is my problem Leonox, I don't wanna make any of you get involved with me." She explained.