CHAPTER 34

THIRD POV:

Hindi parin natatapos ang putukan sa dalawang magkalaban. Habang si Caramel naman ay dahan-dahan na sinusundan sila Leonox. Pierce is dealing with the enemies inside the room where she stay.

"Spotted two more trucks entering the field. Ambush them all." Utos ni Caramel gamit ang maliit na earbods.

Alerto namang pumwesto ang lahat saka inabangan ang paparating na sasakyan.

She can sense that someone is following her kanina pa kaya pinasok niya ang kanang kamay sa bulsa ng oants niya saka priness niya ang red button.

"Warning, move men!" Utos na sigaw ng cheif of pulis na tauhan ni Caramel.

"Sa location ni Ma'am Caramel. Move!" He added.

Everyone follow his order and before they enter the hotel nakasulobong na agad nila si Leonox na para bang balisa ito kaka-ikot sa kinatatayuan niya.

They take a few steps and then they heard him uttering that make everyone heart race.

"Fuck, si Caramel!" Pa ulit-ulit siyang nag mumura sa kawalan not noticing the armoured men is already behind him trying to catch his words.

"Leonox!" Bigla namang dumating si Pierce mula sa kawalan. Naagaw nito ang attention ng karamihan kaya taranta silang nag tanong kay Pierce.

"Where is she?"

"Akala ko ba kasama niyo? Nasaan sila Attorney? Hindi ba't kasama mo kanina?" Pierce answered.

"Fuck!" Malutong na mura ni Leonox at patakbong tinahak ang five star hotel where they left Caramel alone.

Caramel on the other hand use the stairs instead of elevator. May mga naka abang na kaaway sa baba kaya delikado kung gagamit pa siya ng elevator, as she open the door her expression went fierce to shocked.

"Ma?" Caramel was shocked seeing her former parent she's holding a gun.

It's not an ordinary gun. She seemed to have seen it somewhere but she can't remember where she saw that kind of gun. The woman turn around as she hear her angelic voice for almost forever.

"Oh my Caramel, there you are..." The womans voice sent a signal to Caramels instinct about something.

"Or should I call you madam, instead." Caramel smirked when she finally pointed out what she's up to.

"You're still a silly kid huh, Caramel?" She sounds sad while looking directly to Caramels eyes.

"But at least, I know what's your up to." Matapang na sagot ni Caramel.

Just a blink of an eye biglang nag tutukan sila ng baril. This is not what Caramel expected to happend.

"Hand me the papers." The woman aimed Caramel's head.

"Why? You are just my Father's useful tool who bare my brothers and don't you get it? Kahit na ibigay ko sa'yo ang mga papeles na una na sila kuya and besides. Hindi ka naman kasama sa mga mamana ng kayamanan ni Papa..." Caramel sweetly said with those insulting smile.

It triggers the woman so she accidentally pull the trigger that hit Caramel's shoulder. Before she knew it napalibutan na sila ng mga pulis kaya wala na siyang ibang paraan pa kundi ang sumuko.

"Hands up Mrs. Gomez. You're under arrest." One of the officers said.

"Okay... see you in hell, Caramel... HAHAHAHA." Malakas itong tunawa ng nakakaloko bago sumuko sa mga pulis.

Pierce and Leonox showed up while Agent Agnes checked the bullets of Mrs. Gomez used in hitting Caramel. At doon niya napag tanto na isa itong ballistic type of bullet.

(The first shot immediately showed why this round has a reputation as the "Poison Bullet." The 5.45 round has a reputation for fragmenting on impact with its target as well as "yawing," or tumbling once it meets resistance.)

Caramel start to yawn nonstop, only few people left in the hallway a red dot flash on Leonox, Pierce and Caramels forehead. Biglang pinindot ni Agent Agnes ang signal button for help.

"Fuck, protect Caramel!" Sigaw niya sa dalawa.

Caramel felt dizzy but still force herself to stand up and push Pierce hard kaya napunta ito sa parte ng may pader, snipers won't target him since tago na naman siya. Leonox stand up and try to pull her out on the spot pero na'kay Agnes nakatutok ang mga red dots.

She pulled Leonox and whisper;

"Live. I love you... Until death do us part." Before she pushed Leonox towards Agnes kaya natumba naman ang dalawa papasok sa isang room.

Before she knew it sunod-sunod na tama ng baril ang bumaon sa likod niya she's facing the door where Leonox is...

Blood run through her mouth and to her back her eyes is tired already. Before she close her eyes she heard his voice for the last time.

"Let me go! I'll save her!" Leonox insisted.

Pero hindi na umimik si Agnes saka pinag babagas ni Leonox ang mga gamit na nakikita niya dahil sa galit. He can't touch one of his girl's men... He just can't.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Leonox shout loudly.

A panting sound that came out of nowhere make her calm....

"Take Agnes and Pierce out! Faster!" Tarantang utos ni Attorney.

He tried not to shed any single of tears knowing that Caramel sacrifice herself to prove the promise she made to him a half month ago. She can't loose the girl that he treat as his own kid already...

"A-ako na dito, Attorney..." Leonox volunteer on taking care of Caramel.

He crawl up to Caramel he got hit by a bullet trying to reach out to Caramel but Agnes pulled him back. Attorney leave them for a minute to call a rescue from Sivilla side.

"It should be you. The girl I met in the sunrise café, when everything's not right." Leonox try his best to hold Caramel's hand habang naliligo sa sariling dugo.

"I don't understand why you choose to disappear, and I'm also sorry for acting like a child. I just can't stop loving you from afar." Dagdag pa nito at hinawakan ng mahigpit ang kamay ni Caramel.

"If this crazy fight is over, let's just escape from this crazy world and marry me when I wake up." Leonox finally give up and close his eyes...

"Caramel, Samantha, whatever name you want to use. If my heartbeats abnormally alam kong ikaw 'yan.

Just live... 'wag mo akong iiwan..." He burst into tears bago pa siya nawalan ng malay...

Caramel smiled....

-
-

A rescue finally arrive they found Leonox and Caramel na wala ng malay. Leonox seemed to be unconcious but Caramel is having a hard time to breathe...

The fight is finally over, Felix realize that the papers are all fake the original is still on Caramel's hand. Dahil sa galit ay mabilis niyang inubos lahat ng mga kasama niya. He is also high dahil sa pagiging aggressive nito, pero bago pa niya maubos ang mga tao niya ay naposasan na siya.

Attorney on the other hand just smile because his mind can't process a thing...

"Live, Caramel." He whispered, tears came down as waterfalls do.

Tahimik siyang humihikbi habang niyayakap ni Agnes, the girl who help them realizing that life is worth living for, now fighthing for her life...

≡ Thank you for reading, my ring! Don't forget to
Vote
Comment and
Share!
Follow @S4turnkills for more!