CHAPTER 14

CARAMEL'S POV:

Week's have pass but my family is still on a vacation at halos hindi  sila mag paramdam  dahil sa sobrang busy nila, may time na rin ako sa pag investigate sa incident happened a couple months ago I don't have time to hang out with my friends anymore. But that's okay.

Tomford's often visit me and annoy me when they don't get what they want, at ang mas nakaka inis pa dito ay kung ano ano–anong kalokohan ang ginagawa sa mga employee ko.

“Ms Caramel, nandito na po sila.” My secretary called me outside.

“I'll be there in a minute.” Sagot ko at niligpit ang mga gamit.

Lumabas na ako at tinungo ang silid kung nasaan ang nga bisita, I have a new investor's and new business partner's from different country with my own way. And our family is still on the top line in the whole world. It's a big surprise for my family when they get back here.

“The meeting will start in any second, please stay silent and raise your hand when you wanted to say something. Don't interrupt while someone is still talking it's against the law of this company…” Nasa labas palang ako ay rinig ko na ang pag bigay ng instructions ng secretary ni Papa sa mga ka meeting ko.

I entered the room at lahat sila ay nag bow, I snap my fingers as a sign to my secretary to get out para mag bantay sa labas. I don't want them to be involved with this kind of stuff kahit pa secretary ko sila.

“Good morning everyone, let's start the meeting para matapos tayo ng maaga.” Pagsisimula ko.

I review the file na nasa table ko, it's all about the outcome of our new business and the results of our new product that we invest.

“As you can see on the first page of the file, the outcome of our new business become successful. We don't need to make some collab with other artist anymore because they're the one who order us directly to the store.” Paliwanag ko.

We have this café stand in the city where more people can't resist the taste of this coffe, we hired a certified coffe maker, a waiter, and a costumer expert to manage our café. We don't need some academic background all we need is a person with a lot of skills that can help our business.

Caramel café is one of the most popular café in town right now followed by sunrise café, apparently more people want to visit pur café because a good service and a heartwarming welcome is in our café.

All of our workers has an equal salary kaya wala silang may masabi sa service namin towards them.

“It's around of applause everyone!” They jump and hug each other while making some noise because of the result.

This people don't have any big investor's but the service and their loyalty is more powerful than those companies who reach the top 10, this may be trigger's my Papa's ego but I am the ceo now he can't do anything unless I give up my position.

“The new product finally hit to all people's pocket, even baby's already own the new product that we invest amd it's another accomplishment for us. Let's get to the main point right now…” Pagpapatuloy ko bago dalhin ang isang topic na sensitibo.

“Everything is going well, they act like they are the owner of the said xxx product that I send to Europe.” One of my business partner said while raising his hand.

“The brand xxx finally launch last monday, I already have four sample's with me.” Pinatong niya ang paper bag sa mesa at nilabas ang apat na bala.