known unknown.......

Hey guys I am back with this story and mostly the story will be POV of our main lead ShiVi. The first part is about Raavi's POV.
Hope you all like it.......

Warning:-
It contains marital rape and exploitation so do read it carefully...........
PART-I

The morning rays seeped through the tinted glass of the window my eyes were witnessing the union of the dark of the room with the fresh light of the sun purifying the darkness. Here I am laying on my bed with my eyes wide open some dried tears due to pain with my clothes off and my husband....... Officer Dev Rathore lying next to me with his desires completed for last night. I woke up from the bed coming out of his grasp I could barely walk my genitals were paining badly. I stood in front of the mirror in my natural form I had marks all over my body of Dev's wrath on me. Touching those marks makes me wince. I directly went to the bathroom to release myself from the self-disgust that I had had every morning for the last 6 months.
Yes, I got married......... To be precise sold to this man by my father 6 months ago.
His eyes always have lust seeping out whenever he sees me. I am not more than his keep whom he can have sex whenever he wants. Asking consent (she chuckles sadly) is far if I try to protest the next morning I can't even move an inch with my sore pubic area.
His lust has killed me from the inside but I can't do anything my father sold me to him for damn 5 lakhs and now after relishing them, he finished the money in 2 months. Now Dev pays my dad for each night he spends with me and my dad should I call him one.......... Agreed with this deal and my one-night costs are his living............
After coming out of the shower the time was 6 am which meant 4 hours were still there for Dev to leave I couldn't bear one more ravishment of him over me. I saw a dev in front of me. He came towards me and said,

"Ajj sham ko hum kisi party mein jaa rahe hai so be ready.......... "

I nodded and he encircled his arm around my waist and started leaving wet kisses on my neck and collarbone. I wriggled in his hold and he captured my lips I didn't move an inch he pinched my waist and said,

"Your wish kisses me or else I won't mind one more session..... "

I looked at him pleadingly and the next moment I was on his bed and he was thrusting in me badly....... My senses blacked out due to pain as I was still not over last night's wrath and now also Continuously thrusting in me for 20 minutes he got a call. He moved out of me and I closed my eyes and turned around looking at the window blankly.
He came after attending the call and laid next to me putting my body in a posture in which he felt comfortable and said,

"We still have 2 hours......... "

Saying this he latched his lips on my right breast licking it his hand kneading my left one his harsh bites made me cry. He looked at me and my tearful eyes and said,

"I am hungry........ "

And the next moment he landed his mouth on my nipples sucking my milk thoroughly and squeezing my breast I squealed but he did not affect it. He continued the sucking making me arch my back and hitting my head on the mattress. He moved his mouth on the next breast and treated it the same way.
He left after he was satisfied making me sore and pierced. He left for work and here I had a hot water bath to ease my suffering. Thinking about
Hope so somewhere and someday I will get relief from this monster and my dad.
After having a bath which made me feel nice I moved out and changed my closed.
I ate some food I was feeling drained and needed to get some kind of energy. After having my food I started reading a book. An unknown wave of mixed feelings was in the air. The house which I have keenly observed in last 6 months I am looking at it as if I won't see it again...... Don't know why but that is what I feel.
I moved my attention to the book and the next moment someone barged into the hall before I could react the men held me and hit my head with something and I fainted. Before I fainted I saw the man in front of me.......... He looked like me....... Empty and parched but why?????
Before I could muster up it I fainted and my head dropped on his shoulder...... I looked at him with half-open eyes and still, I was thinking of him............

And one of them said,

"Yeh hai rathore ki biwi........."

And the man picked me up and put me in the gypsy....... I in my half-conscious state was pondering about the person who had abducted me rather than being scared of him........... But how one can get fear from the other who is a mirror of me......... And slowly I fell unconscious.

___________________________________
Thanks for coming here, guys.......
Hope you all like it do give me suggestions and honest reviews so that I can improve.....

Yours
ODETTE_DELUSION