Change in Air.........

PART-XI

RAAVI'S POV:-

I was in a deep slumber when windchime made a jingling sound and i open my eyes slightly and
Morning rays shine through the slightly open tinted glass window spreading a colourful aurora of light.............. And i moved a little but felt weight on me and it was Shiva............ I looked at us We both were sleeping in sitting position crouching at corner of the room his arms wound around my back and his head on my chest...... He was holding me like he want to hide himself from everything around and i don't know i just moved my hand through his hairs and he snuggled more................ The jingle of wind chime further mixed with slight chirp of birds as if they are celebrating and relishing the newness in the air.......... Last night i witnessed a new shiva.......... Actually the old shiva which he has hid in deep confines of his hard self................ My judgement about him was so wrong............ I looked at him he was adorning a little pout his hairs messy and dried tears on his cheeks i cupped his face and traced the path of that dried tear.........i don't know why but these feelings are just making me confused........yesterday i was scared that what if he is like Dev but why i was fearing that......i don't know as Shiva is just a stranger............Right?? Why would him being like dev or being even good matters to me........... Yesterday seeing his tears.............I myself came to his place for checking out is he fine or not...........it all felt so right...........holding him closer to me and i wanting to absorb all his pain..............this new bond which we have is So pure and it so far from the feeling the world name....... It was just different........ And i don't know why i just feel connected to him........ Connected in a way that i want to be around him.......... But.... Isn't it wrong........ I am married........ All the thoughts were drowning me in a whirlpool in which i willing want to get stuck into not with him but essence of his being...........
But right now i have to move as he will be up anytime and i don't want him to get uncomfortable and that too after an emotionally draining night...... He needs time.........
I stood up not disturbing his sleep i took a mattress and placed it on the floor making a makeshift bed near him and i slightly pushed him over it and covered him with a duvet.......
I looked at his face ahhhh!!!! Those dried tears........ I wet one of
my dupatta end with water of earthern pot kept at one end of room and slightly cleaned his face........... And than cleaned his wounded hand which he has banged on the wall and i tear other dried end of my dupatta and bandaged it..............
And i left as i have to move out before anyone saw me at his place......... And i left quietly giving a last look at shiva..........

As i reached my place i sat on the window pane looking out of the window all that charismatic view of aurora of light both of us so close to each other brought a smile on my face.......... The chirping bird outside my window making me feel as if reciting my tale to the whole world........... And i don't know when i started blushing........I looked at my clothes having wrinkles and creases on it........... Suddenly i started to graze my fingers on the creases i don't know why i was adoring these folds........ These folds were making me feel his warmth.................Before these folds on my clothes always make me feel disgusted of myself but these which are now are making me blush i don't know why i am smiling like an maniac i just don't know.............. Maybe i have got that to know that shiva is nowhere Dev......... He has made me smiling........ He has made me have a feeling of holding someone close to me.......... He has made me feel myself.............. When his and mine breathe sinked yesternight i felt like stars aligning together........ His pain........ His past......... I feel so part of it........ I feel like i am a part of him.............
But before anything else i need to find out a lot of things today.........
As how shiva came here and why krish was killed and most important why i was here...........
All this can be answered by one person RAHIM CHACHA.......
And i stood up to freshen up and head towards rahim chacha's place and talk to him............