is he the same??

PART-IX

SHIVA'S POV:-

Since i was in the town it was time for cutting the woods and sell them to nearby villages to earn  living as the forest under our village has best  wood.........
So i was moving ahead to do my work. When i saw something which made me smile to no bounds.. . .. .
Here was Rohini chachi and Raavi sitting Together and embroiding a clothe...... They both just like a mother and daughter together......
Raavi was looking so cute as her eyes looking at the clothe and her lips were holding tight a thread which was she using to sew...... Her long braid was touching the floor sitting on footsteps of chachi as chachi was sitting on the cot and raavi finally lifted her eyes in and chirpily showed her design to chachi and chachi pointed at something and raavi pouted making a kiddoo face and lokked at chachi and chachi kept her hand on her head and laughed.............today i could feel a difference in raavi's eyes she had applied kohl........yes she was applying kohl............
Her eyes have a different definition today....... The eyes which always leave me wondering about the stories hidden in them were today calling me to come and just look in them not to find something but to get solace.............
God if i would keep on looking at her my fantasies will take a toll on me..........
So i gotta make a move but than chachi called me,

"Shiva idhar aa beta...... "

"Aaya chachi...... "

I went and sat on the other side near footstep of chachi opposite to raavi and chachi said,

"Lakdi katne jaa raha hai...... "

"Jii...... "

"Yeh dekh tune nazar ka teeka nahi lggya......... Kitni baar kaha hai tujhe roz subah mujhse, lgva liya kar...... "

"Vo main bhul gya tha...... "

"Abhi toh mere paas nahi hai....... Par acha ruk raavi beta tu lgga de iske teeka tune toh lgga rakh hai na kajal............. "

And she looked at raavi and prompted her by her eyes  and raavi came near me and put her little finger on the kohl applied and slide it and hesistantly put tge kohl on back of my ear and chachi said,

"Abb theek hai..... "

I kept on looking at raavi her cheeks turning a tinge of pink and she was not meeting my eyes and than walked from there with that blushy cheeks my god i could see her like this look the whole day.......
And suddenly there came ali shouting,

"Shiva bhaiya........ Hum aa gaye...."

I lokked at him and than at chachi as i know i need to talk to her about what is going to happen next...... So
I holded chachi's hand as i know i need to compose her first beacuse if anything will happen in a jiffy she will not able to take it.....

"Chachi......mujhe apse baat karni hai.......
Ali jab tak main na kahu kuch mat karna aur haan chacha ko jaakar bata ki tu aa gya hai........."

and i said,

" Chachi........Hum ikk bhut hi jaroori kadam uthane jaa rahe hai....... Chacha ko pata hai aur vo bhi hamare saath hain.......
App janti hai na main kisi bekasoor ke saath galat nahi karunga..... "

"Janti honnn mera shiva kuch galat nahi karega...... Hamesha hum sab ke liye khada hota hai....... "

"Bass vishwas rakhyega....... Hum shehar kyon gaye the pata hai na apko........bass vohi pehla padav shuru krne lagge hai........"

And a tear fell from her eyes and she said,

"Main janti hoon....... Un sab ko chodna mat.......unko bhi pata lgna chahiye ki dard kya hota hai..... "