Your Eyes call me.......

PART-II

Trickle of water from a waterfall made way to my ears. I was slowly returning to my conciuos state. I lightly open my eyes and saw i was lying near a waterfall i turned my face towards it and unknowingly my eyes shut again and those little drops of water touched my face and i smiled a little.the droplets before driping down stayed a little on my face making me feel loved. The touch of these droplets was so pure actually the only touch which didn't disgust me after 6 months i felt serene. I opened my eyes little and saw a sight which was literally unexpected. The man that i saw in my unconscious state was lying on his stomach on the next river end with eyes closed and hand dipped in the water enjoying the droplets just like i was.
I slowly copied him and dipped my hand in the river. It was cold yet giving me peace. The water moving against my arm was massaging my wounds given by my husband, with each splash my each bruise was giving me immense relaxation as if the water itself wants to wear off the pain. I opened my eyes and he was looking at me. We were sleeping in the same position eyes locked and hands dipped in the water, wayer droplets trickling on our faces. I looked at him deeply his eyes...... His eyes were drowning me in them............ I could sense loneliness........ I could sense pain........ But whatever was this... This moment was giving me immense peace water rubbing through my hands.......water trickling on my face..........my heartbeat which i  haven't heard from last  few months is audible today..... Reading his eyes.......... Actually drowning in his eyes is making me calm.......
Before i could further drown more soneone shouted,

"Shiva bhai.........."

SHIVA...... His name is shiva.....
Just like lord shiva he is also deep a deep meaning in himself.

__________________________________
-------------------------------------------------------

SHIVA'S POV

She was lying unconscious with half opened eyes on my shoulder. Her arms have bruises all over i wanted to touch them...... No... No.... I can't she is unconscious.......
She is creating unknown feelings to me........ Looking at her is just making me fond of her. How can she be so beautiful........... Shiva what are you thinking she is your hostage you have to kill her............ Kill her?????..... Yaa that's why you captured her right......... But i am falling..... Falling for her..... Just by looking at her..... What are you talking shiva......... You will kill her his husband has done no good to you........ You have to......

And i brushed my thoughts aside. We reached our  first stop. My team member came towards me and put his hand on her in order to take her out of gypsy but an unknown uncomfort seeped in me i hand jerked his hand and took her in my arms and brought her out my other member said,

"Bhaiya..... Iss ladki ko ped(tree) ke paas rakh do aur yahan aa jao...... "

I looked at tree there were stones all over how will she stay there these would prick her. I looked at the waterfall and remembered that the droplets provide me peace it would her calm her too i took her near the waterfall and instructed hari( my teammate) to bring a sack out and draw it near tge river bank and he did i settled her on te sack. I looked at her i can't keep my eyes off her..... Why i can't how can i get connected to her so much........... But i wanted to look at her properly i crossed the river and laid just opposite to her on the other river end and laid on my stomach observing her. The droplets touching her face were wetting her hairs and that one flick hugged her face covering her ear and her face looked so pure....... Pure i don't know why she looks So pure to me........
I closed my eyes just to feel tyge moment and dipped my arm in the water and let water take my pain and after sometime i felt someone actually her staring at me and i opened my eyes she was looking at me so deeply that i can't resist looking her.......
Her eyes were drowning me in them............ I could sense loneliness........ I could sense pain........ But whatever was this... This moment was giving me immense peace hope so she felt the same.. . .. . .... . ..
And here she dipped her arm just like  me..... No words shared nothing said just a naive emotion and i was drowing in her..........
Before i got overboard in my havoc of emotions Ram called me and i  looked at her the last time and woke up.
___________________________________
Ram came and said,

"Bhai bandook tyaar hai aur rathore ko bhi pata chal gaya hai........
Maar de ise fir rathore par vaar karenge........... Bolo kya karna hai........... "

And this made my breathe halt as reality again struck me that i have to kill her i have to take tge revenge from her husband..... Her husband..... She is married...... But why i am attracted to her why looking at her gives to peace..... It has never happened to me...... I have never been into women but she...... She is different.........

"Bhaiya boliye kya karna hai...... Hamari radha ka badla lena hai...... "

And mention of radha pulled me out if my thoughts and i said,

"Bandook laa...... Jutna jaldi ise marenge utni jaldi vo rathore takk paunche ge....... "

_________________________________
--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for coming here and reading my stuff.....
Hope you like it and do share you views and suggestions so that i can add on them too.......

Yours
ODETTE_DELUSION