Hideout

RAAVI'S POV:-

BANG
.
BANG
.
.

My heart stopped as i heard the gunshot and i looked at shiva he jerked forward stumbling on his steps and landed on his knees i looked at his back the bullet has shot on his lower back at the right side and it is bleeding profusely and shiva groans in pain he turns to look at me and than i see his right shoulder has also been shot he looks at me and hold my hand and stands and just pulls me forward to run with him he is limping but still trying and i look behind seeing Dev and gautam shouting my name and are coming towards us though they are far away but they are catching up. I put shiva's left arm on my shoulder giving him support and putting one arm around his waist where he has been shot to stop blood a little and we run.
Shiva looks at me with a worried expression and i say to him,

"Shiva hume jaldi kahin jana hoga kyon kii apka khoon bhut beh raha hai....... Koii jagah pta hai apko.... "

He was not able to form sentence instead he groans in pain his eyes are drooping he was trying his best to stay awake. I knew i have to do something now. So I pulled him along  his half body weight  on me. I first decided to look for a place to hide because dev and gautam must be behind us and than clean shiva's wounds first. I looked over and saw a  huge tree behind that were thick bushes. I dragged shiva along me he was literally fighting hard to move but cause of  the bullet hit his lower back constricting his movements. As soon as we reached near the  bushes i settled shiva near the base of the tree and started making an hideout from the bushes which were clad with grapevine. I moved my hands faster because i have hide soon and shiva needs rest. 

as soon as i was done i supported shiva by holding his waist and he was so drained that he has all his weight on me. I moved underneath the vine dragging shiva along.  I settled shiva down and hold his face making him look into my eyes his eyes were dropping and i whispered,

''shiva.... shiva...''

he hums and i continue,

'' shiva kuch nhi hoga ankhein band mat kijiye meri taraf dekhiye..... ''

he looks at me and nods i peeled off a part of my saree and wrapped it against his waist to stop the blood moving  out of his lower back and i heard some footsteps i quickly hold shiva putting one hand on his bleeding shoulder and other on his back where other bullet has hit him and  holding him closer i put his head on my chest  pulling him closer i saw nerve on his temple poking out because of stress and pain he has been enduring  i kissed his forehead wanting to take all his pain and he snuggled more. The footsteps became louder and now voices of dev and other man were audible they were talking about taking searching the areas around. A shouting dev was heard he was commanding people and they were literally searching the place and i was scared that they don't find this hideout because they will not spare shiva and he is injured badly he won't be able to fight back. I tightened my hold around shiva. today's events flashed in my eyes. His eyes which were never leaving me during the puja and the way we did the ritual together. when raghav forced me he was so angry on him and he killed raghav with his bare hands i was so engulfed in fear and was shivering he hold me in his arms handled me so well it was like our stars are aligning us together against all the odds. I don't know why but at this point taking care of him i feel like is my duty. i just want to save him and all this while i am just getting more and more closer to him.

FINALLY!!! the sound of footsteps and there shouting stopped. i sat there for a few moments just making sure no one is here and i looked at shiva his eyes were closed but his breathing was normal now i just shake him a little but he was not waking up i had to take him out of here. first i need to clean him up i got out of hideout it was about to get dark by now i looked around the place and i know we are on the place from where they have drove me here it was the same area when i was following the butterfly  and i remembered it. I tried to hold shiva up but it was of no use he was passed out. I  just wanted to save him so i pick him up in a piggy back manner  holding his thighs securely and i just started moving in direction where i thought the den will be there. In that moment i was myself exhausted but i have to do this for shiva so i just kept on running not wanting the sun to set and dark to spread because if it is dark all around i won't make it to the safe place.

SHIVA'S POV:-

BANG!!!!!

BANG!!!!

a shooting pin erupted from my lower back making me wobble and than something passed through my shoulder piercing the skin with it. everything almost blackout i fell on me knees. A hand tightened around my hand and i looked back seeing raavi looking at me with shock and than i heard shouting of people around and i stood wincing in pain ready to run so that i can take raavi to a safe place but i was limping and raavi  took my arm and put it around her shoulder giving me support  and encircles her one arm around my waist holding on the wound on my lower back  not letting my muscles to tear more and controlling he flowing blood and we both she literally took more than half of my weight on her running and we make it a little far where sound of following was not audible much i was really trying hard to keep my eyes open and raavi was continuously talking to me asking about my well being and when she asked about a safe place was not able to answer instead a groan left my mouth. She was looking at me helpless and confused i was really trying hard to speak but my eyes were dropping and the next moment she was dragging me towards some bushes she laid me there i was now only watching her doing something with the bushes i was so exhausted that i cannot even contemplate where i was what is happening only thing i can see is raavi, she comes towards me drags me somewhere from my half open eyes i can see her tensed face she was whispering  and telling me to keep my eyes open and i look at her she tears her saree and quickly lifts my kurta and ties the piece around my waist tightening it around the wound to stop blood from flowing i cannot hear anything just her and my breath which was mingling together suddenly she panics and hold my injured shoulder pulling me closer and encircling her arm around my waist putting my head on her chest her heartbeat a sudden pains shots in my body due to the movement and my jaw clenches she looks at me and kisses my temple my eyes were giving up specially when her heartbeat is calming me. i was looking at her and she was looking at me at that time everything else was fading only her eyes which were full of concern were looking at me and her racing heart was only thing i can hear. my eyes were dropping and darkness was blurring my vision she pulls me even more closer  and i closed my eyes a relief settling in me making me feel safe in her arms, her effort to ease my pain, her calmness to settle such a situation, after raghav forcing her and telling me the truth she didn't fall weak in this situation and was helping me. she could have gone away and saved herself but she took me along however difficult it was she did. all these thoughts and hr heartbeat lull me into a deep slumber and i passed out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hlo guys!!!!!! today's update is here please do vote and comment and share the story and don't forget to give me suggestions for the story.

yours

ODETTE_DELUSION