Past demons

GUYS!! DO VOTE THE CHAPTER AND WOULD LOVE TO READ IN LINE COMMENTS AND ENJOY READING..........

RAAVI'S POV:-

BREATHE IN!!!!!!

BREATHE OUT!!!!!

okay nothing happened he just helped you to clean up it was not a big deal okay so CALM DOWN.

these are the words i have been enchanting since i have arrived at the backroom god my heart is racing so hard that i think it will explode any moment. He was so close to me. I was feeling so warm in his embrace. His embrace was so secure that i want to saty there after whatever happened today i cannot even take a breathe of relief but when he approached me i felt oddly calm and the way he was helping to clean me was so innocent no bad intentions but immense bliss. His mere presence gave me shivers down my spine and uneven my breathing. His touch never makes me uncomfortable but it leaves me wanting even more. Now shiva knows that i am nit in a happy marriage and he is really taking steps forward and i myself don't want to stop him i want to let him in.
Thinking about him i went near the cupboard in the room it had few clothes and little bit of other supplies but all these clothes are of men and being more specific of shiva. I looked at them and picked one shirt it is to short to wear and i rummage around the cupboard but found nothing decent to wear so i pick one thing up and wore it removing my saree which was torned and dirty and put it on the side with shiva's clothes and than went out.

SHIVA'S POV:-

I have made the bed for us to sleep tonight and still Raavi was not out i know the clothes there are mine but she cannot sleep in her saree which was really in a bad shape.
Soon i took the burner phone present here in the house to call Rahim chacha

"Hlo chacha.... "

" Hlo shiva;Kahan hai tu beta hari aur baki ladke vapas aa gaye kio kii tune agge ka kuch ishara nhi diya tu hai kahan raavi kahan hai dev ko mar diya tune ya nhi..... "

"Chacha baat suniye pls... Vahan main kuch krta usse pehle dev aagya tha andar aur usne mujhpar hamla kiya mujhe goli lggi par hum bhag gye..... Main aur raavi mere ghar mein hai...... "

"Tu thik hai beta...... Goli lggi hai tujhe main aau vahan... "

"Nhi chacha raavi ne bhut dhyan rakha mera..... Aur app log jahan ho vahin rehna bahar mat aana.... Main kal yahan se nikal jaunga aur apke paas aunga fir baat krte hai kya krna hai..... "

"Nhi shiva tu nhi aayega tu kam se kam 5 din apne app ko aaram de aur ghav bharne de fir aana yahan main yahan par sabka dhyaan rakhunga aur baki ladke bhi hai yahan dev hum tak nahi paunch payega par tu savdhan rehna..... Aur apna aur raavi ka khyal rakhna...... Teri jimmedari hai vo..... "

"Ji chacha... "

And he ended the call i turned back and froze the phone in my hand droped on the mattress and here stood raavi wearing my white kurta which actually reached above her knees making her look ravishing.