Heartfelt Cries

PART-X

DEV'S POV

We were on the way as soon as i cutt  the call after talking to gautam my driver suddenly stoppee the car and i shouted,

"Joe kya kar rahe ho tum....... "

"Sorry sir par agge ikk body padi hai........ "

"Body....... "

And i come out of the car and moved towards the body it was killed badly.........
Soon i turned the body and my heart stopped ..........
The world around black out and my eyes turned moist........
it was Krish.......
My best friend Krish........

"Krish uth... Uth.... Kya huya tujhe..... "

I took him in my lap his body was smelling bad the blood dried was now sticking to me i hugged him tight and shouted,

"Krish...... Tu nahi jaa sakta.... Hum hospital chalege......... "

I picked him up but joe and other team members came and said,

"Sir vo bhut pehle hi mar chuka hai......... Kuch faida nahi hai... "

I looked at him and joe told me to put him down.........
I put him down and hugged him again all the memories flashed in front of me.........
Last time we met was 3 weeks ago..........he told me to do not worry for raavi we will find her...........but now look he himself is not with me.............why.......why........... He was only one with whom i have cherished my childhood and lived my teens and he left me alone for my adulthood i was crying my..... My.......... Lil brother.... My friend..... I lost him...... I lost him today........
his stupid jokes used to irk me but today i want him here..... Again cracking those lame jokes........
Speak up damn it...... Speak up.......
And i kept my head on his chest and everyone said,

"Sir iski body degrade ho jayegi jaldi........ Lagta hain 2 se 3 din se aise hi yahan pada hain..........kafi jagahon par janwaron ne bhi khaya huya hai............ Toh hume antim sanskar karna hoga.........."

I moved my eyes to his face and his condition made my heart clench i closed my eyes and joe said,

"Let's dig the pit....... "

And i interrupted,

"Aise nahi......... Ikk police officer ko proper homage denge...... "

And we started with the rituals...... I removed my shirt and cleaned his body...... But those blood stains those marks were not erasing my heartbeat slows down seeing him but i have to pay him a perfect homage as he always wished to have  his last rites royally....... He used to say to me,

"Ae dev.......... Jis din marunga na....... Teri yeh jo ankhein na naal ki tarah chalu ho jayengi......... Aur fir tujhe pata lagega ki tha koii pagal jo tera dil laga ke rakhta tha......... Aur haan agar tujhse pehle mara na toh jimmedari teri ki meri homage mein mujhe teri yeh shirt dena jise tu chune bhi nahi deta aur sare officers ko kehna ki 6 ki 6 goliyan fire kare mujhe dafan karne ke baad...... "

And i used to say him,

"Agar tu mar gaya na janwaron ko daal aaunga tujhe par apni uniform ki shirt nahi dunga....... "

I made him wear the shirt and whispered in his ear,

"Tune finally meri shirt utarva hi li......... "

And chuckled sadly and joined her heads i wanted to  chest bump the way we used to meet  but today his chest bones were poping out like the flesh is leaving his bones............
I want to pull the time back and live some more time with him.......