split thoughts

Hey guys!!!! I have changed a lot in last chapter do read tge last paragraphs and than cone here for the continuation........

__________________________
-------------------------------------

SHIVA'S POV:-

After chachi ordered me to take Suraj and megha for shopping ehich i am not so happy about as i don't like third wheeling but when she said raavi will also come my heart did a Summersault and i am literally very excited to take her with me......... I mean we can spend some time together and know her better i don't know what to say this feeling but i am loving it...... I know this can be just one sided but i like it...... But she is married.... Right.... God here goes my mood.......
Soon suraj came and hugged me and said,

" Aur shiva.....Kya haal hai....... "

And my trance broke i hugged him back and said,

"Main toh thik hu tu bata ajj apni dulhan ke saath jaa rha hai kaisa lag rha hai..... "

He rubs his hand behind hus neck and says,

"Kya yrr shiva..... Tu bhi.... Tujhe ota hai na main maan bhi nhi rha tha par rohini chachi ne jidd ki pichle kuch mahino itna kuch ho gya ki yaad hi nhi rha kuch...... "

"Tu fikr mat kar aur haan jo kuch bhi huya hai uska yeh matlab nhi ki hum teri khushi bhul gaye hai... Radha hum ko pyari thi....... Par abb vo sab ho gya hai...... Aur vaise bhi bhut tym hogya hai hum logon ko koyi khushi manaye huye............. "

"Aur haan shiva maine suna hai bhabhi bhi saath jaa rhi hai...... "

I arch my eyebrow at him and he continues nonchalantly,

"Arrey..... Raavi bhabhi.... Aur kon...... Main toh jaa rha hu shaadi ke liye kapde dekhne tu bhi bhabhi ke kiye joda kharid le kya kehta hai...... Jo baad mein hona hai abhi kar lete hai....... Kya bolta hai..... "

I hit on his head and said,

"Tu na apne par dhyaan de main apna khud dekh lunga... "

"Dekh lena mujhe kya main toh bhalayi kar rha tha...... "

Here comes raavi wearing a violet colored dress and looking so angelic with that long braid and little earring with move with her each movement......... She was engrossed in talking with megha and soon she looked at me.

Our eyes locked for few time and she came near and stood in front if ne her cheeks turned a lil pink with ny gaze on her and she stood there fidgeting with the dupatta

Soon suraj nugged me and i averted my gaze and she tucks a strand of her hair back and i sat in the geep me on front abd suraj says,

"Raavi bha..... Mera matlab raavi app agge baith sakti vo mujhe megha ke saath.... Agar apko koii aitraaz na ho..... "

He said with thise fake puppy eyes and raavi being raavi got into his act and smiled and sat in front with me and suraj winked at me...... Oh god.... All these dramatic people...... But it is a win win situation for me and i have a grin on my face....... God..... I am acting like a teenager right now.
Soon we drive off.....
We first went to a market where local shops are alinged..... Soon megha dragged raavi with her to a bangle store........ Megha was looking at different types of bangles and i looked at raavi she moved her fingers on the bangles and a glint of longing was in her eyes i don't know why she was looking at them and particularly at those red ones as if Remembering something........ And i see that suraj is taking megha to other stalls i move near raavi and graze the bangles which she was looking at and she looks at me and i say,