Dreams......

PART-VII

RAHIM CHACHA'S POV:-

Blossoming love.......... Love is like a  light which passes from all the barriers to reach the darkest caverns to enlight it....... And here my SHIVA is shining....... Since the day this girl has come he is smilling......... This girl who have a fateful life is radiating an aura  which is making my child  content........ I know i am hiding truth from shiva i know raavi from quite a few time i have already investigated her since the day shiva wanted to kidnap rathore's wife and kill her to take revenge.......... That day i collected information about her and got know about her fate..........since than i saw my radha in her........... I was not able to protect her from this man but i can save this girl......... Since than i wanted to take her away from his husband and shiva did that........ He brought her and to my surprise............. I didn't have to stop shiva from killing her as he was on his own accord saving her...........he was falling for her.............he has always sacrificed his life for others but first time i saw an urge for love in  his eyes which speaks out loud when that girl is near............i wanted to save that innocent from that monster and keep her happy away from that world and look my Child SHIVA he has fell in love with her........ I know shiva will hide her from all the evils of the world and keep her like a delicate doll............. I can also see RAAVI falling for him........ Her craving for more love and care always reflects from her eyes and when she is around shiva the gloominess in her eyes flew away........ The way shiva looks at her gives her soothing effect........... That's why i cleared shiva's mind because i knew he must be confused afterall he never had such an encounter............ But it was important for him to realise his feelings but warning him to not having chaah for having her was for giving him boundaries because i know shiva knows how to give but don't know how much to give be it be hatred, devotion and now love.......... My boy is simple and pure just like that girl who has been exploited........ She looks  lonely just like shiva...........
They both are two broken souls which when will come together will form one complete soul with stiches and patches of care and love for each other. Both will unite to heal each other.
I hid the truth from shiva cause i want him to love her for what she is and not out of sympathy...........
Raavi also have a lot of clouded thoughts which needed to be clear i know she can't open up to me but she can open up to my wife ROHINI........ Rohini haven't met her before but i have told her about what she is going through and she also doesn't know what shiva feels for her but surely once we reach back home she will figure and also make that girl comfortable and clear her minds as rohini would always want what is good for shiva....... And what could be better than RAAVI for him.....

And soon we entered our home, a little village woven with love having everyone from different background, religions living without any relation but with love........
Here came little kids playing around welcoming us.
__________________________________
-------------------------------------------------------
RAAVI'S POV:-

We reached our destination soon........ It was little village between the woods........ It looks like another world away from hustle of cities in between forest and a lake flowing nearby............houses were differently made.........there was bridge to cross over to move to other part of the village..........