i need to stay away from her...

SHIVA'S POV:-

She was crying...... Her sobs were making my twitching my heart i know there is something about her that she hides feom everyone...... Hearing her each cry i knew just one thing i want to protect her whatever it is and whoever it is i really don't care i habe to protect her...... Seeing her crying in my arms sobbing at just a simple question asked about her wellbeing and she is like this god knows what this innocent soul is going through........ I was stroking her lightly....... Soon her cries died out and just mere sniffling was heard........ She looked at me with those glassy eyes.....
her eyes are flooded with so many emotions that i cannot decipher what they want to convey at one time there is pain at one time there is hope but at the same time they are empty..........
She was looking at me like she was thinking something really hard...... I don't know what i am feeling for her but right what i want is to go near her caver this mere  distance between us and fill her sorrowful empty eyes with happines....... I put my hand on her cheek stroking it with my thumbpad...... She leans in the touch seeking the comfort....... She was looking at me with ger doe like eyes and i don't know what i did but i just leaned forward i didn't know what i am doing it was just so instinctual. She was just looking me her eyes were showing a different emotion  now they were directlt looking in my eyes and she moves away....... Shit!!!!!!!!
What did i do..... Was i just about to kiss her..... Oh noo..... What hell i have done.......
She was looking away from me and was slowly taking steps back......... At last she turns her face to me and for brief second i saw her tears brimming again....... And she left...
It was wrong..... I shouldn't have.......... I just stood there thinking of what have i done or was about to do.....
God dammit she is someone else's!!!!!

But she doesn't seem happy

My subconscious speaks.... Oh god this is just confusing...... Why am i doing this in first place she is not meant to be here with us..... Oir plan was to just remove each and every person in Dev's life.....  We were supposed to kill her like krish....... But here i am getting attracted to her...... I want to be with her.......
What i feel with her is far more than attraction.....
It's not just about her being pretty and am just swooning on but it is something about her........ Her eyes ...... Those eyes speak volumes i can she needs someone....

But why i want to be that someone???

Soon i have to kill dev and nothing is stopping me but after that what she will never come near me obviously if i will kill her husband she would never like to see my face again........

Soon my thoughts are cut short by my phone and i pick that up,

"Helllo shiva bhaiya..... "

"Han bol.... "

"Bhaiya jo apne socha tha sab vesa hi ho rha hai bhut jald yeh badla bhi pura ho jayega....... "

I didn't know what to reply i just hang up the call and saw suraj, megha and raavi sitting in the jeep. While suraj and megha are talking and raavi is just staring in front deep in thoughts.........

I have to stay away from her it's dangerous how i want her........ It is dangerous for her...... With each passong day i am getting more and more attached to her i need to stay away from her.......
Soon we sat in the geep  and went to our way i tried not to look at her once and she did the same...... But it is killing me..... Just a few hours before she was in my arms.... Stop!! Stop this shiva..... Just don't think........
You need to stay away from her and you have too... For her sake for your sake.....