why?

Not edited.
Guys do vote and comment please and give me suggestions to improve and mention if you have any ideas and how you want this story to proceed.

RAAVI POV:-

Magical...... Magical is the word I can say after seeing this beautiful scenery. This house is in the perfect place. So surreal, so quiet, and close to nature.

I didn't remember when I slept last night but when I woke up I was lying on the mattress with a duvet on and Shiva was lying on another mattress which was a few steps away from mine.
He looks like a baby while sleeping. After talking about my past with him I felt so light. My heart felt at peace no heavy feeling but assurance that someone is with me.
The way he said I am his responsibility gave me a different feeling which I cannot name but it felt nice. This bond which we both have is different a nice different we don't have a name for this bond but I think not every relationship needs a label right? Sometimes it's good to be unidentified right!!
Naming this bond will only tarnish its purity.
Right now I am sitting on the window pane still wearing Shiva's clothes and looking outside thinking about us.
Us it's a small word but right now I can feel how deep it is.
Last night we both let our walls break in front of each other and were in our most vulnerable state. I do not regret to show him my vulnerable side. His embrace feels like Home to me. The home which I never got. The home which I craved ever since my childhood no one cared about me but Shiva he does care about me. He always makes me feel important.

Last night we were so close. While cleaning his wounds and stitching his skin. His eyes never leave mine. He was watching me so intently.
But I would be lying if I said that I didn't like our proximity.
I am married right thinking or liking some other man's proximity is inappropriate.
Whatever Dev did is a sin. He used me, he used Radha and god knows who else.
What is gonna be the end of this whole ordeal? The way Dev yesterday shot Shiva and the way Shiva wants to take revenge on him is not going to be pleasant.
Whatever Dev did was wrong he had to face the consequences of his evil acts. Evil is always defeated at the end.
But the power dev has... I just wish it didn't lead to something disastrous.
Shiva is fighting for good I know and I want Radha to get justice. Her life was destroyed by the lust of these men.
My life got twisted cause of the lust of these men.
I just don't know what to say I want to say that Shiva should not get hurt again. His wounds are fresh he needs time i do not want his condition to get worse.
I move my gaze from outside to the window to the man whom I am thinking about. As I see him he is lying on the mattress eyes closed and his hair messy without a shirt just a lower and bandages on his stomach and shoulder. His forehead has some creases as if he is not comfortable. I went near him and sat next to him on the floor.
I caress his hair slowly. he must be tired, especially with the amount of blood he lost yesterday he must have a weakness. I know all this is important for him but the way everything is turning out is not good. Yesterday whatever happened was not fine shiva was lucky that the bullets didn't hurt his major organs but every time, luck is not on our side. 

''kya soch rhi ho''

I was startled hearing Shiva's hoarse sleepy tone. I immediately back off my hand and say,

''kuu..uch nhi..... app.. app thik hai''

he nods and tries to sit up but groans i help him encircle my hand around his waist and make him sit. All this felt so organic, so real helping him and staying with him is just a different feeling he says,

'' Ghar kaisa laga''

''bhut khubsurat hai''

he nods his head and continues,

'' jab rahim  chacha kabile ke saath agge badh jayenge toh main yahan rehunga''

SHIVA'S POV:-