Rahim chacha.....

PART-III

SHIVA'S POV:-

"La bandook jitna jaldi ise marenge utna jaldi uss rathore tkk paunchenge...... "

I was blinded with rage and took the revolver from ram and headed towards Raavi who was lying near the river bank. I held her harshly by her arm as Radha's condition was flashing in front of my eyes made her stand up and than hold her hairs as tightly as i could and i kept the revovlver right on the centre of her forehead.
While pushing her up she was shockee her eyes told me but when i kept my revolver on her forehead she was looking at me...... God those doe like eyes they were just staring right in my eyes the innocence they held the purity the held was just  enticing me.......

Ram says,

"Lo bhole bhandari ka naam aur hamare badle ko aarambh karo............Hamari radha ke badle ko aarambh karo........"

Hearing him i hold her hairs more tightly but her eyes were just fixated on my eyes as if finding sonething......... But no sign of pain as if she has gone through worse than this........i encircled my finger in the trigger i was looking into her eyes  and instinctively my hand rose up in the air and i shoot the bullet in air and observed her.......she closed her eyes and a feeble smile appered her lips as if she wanted to die but when she felt herself fine she again opened her eyes and the smile disapperas and she says,

"Shiva....... "

In these 2 days she bever spoke a word first she was unconscious and than her eyes were enough to talk. But damn that voice and the word she said "SHIVA" I felt my name has became pure once again as it was before........ After my mum no one has taken my name like this..... She did......... She was looking at me her hairs locked in my hand her little face in front of me and her eyes never leaving mine. Ram shouted from behind

"Yeh kya kiya bhaiya........ "

And he dragged me with him her loose strands rubbed through my palms and than my fingers  and than leaving me and within few minutes her sight disappered as Ram took me to the forest.

"Bhaiya yeh kya kiya mara kyon nahi aapne usse.. . .. . . "

I replied,

"Usski aankhon mein marne ka khauf toh kya dard takk bhi nahi tha...... "

"Bhai hume badla lena hai uski aankhon mein khauff nahi dhundhna hai.. . .. . . "

"Iss sab mein uski kya galti hain.. . .. "

"Bhai app kya soch rahe ho.. . . "

"Mujhe Rahim chacha se baat karni hai unnko mere paas bhejde.... .. . "

"Theek hai.. . . "

"Aur haan rahim chacha ko bhej kar ladki ko uss jhonpade, mein rakhna aur hath bandh dena.. . .. . . "

He noded and went out i don't know why said to tie her up surely i didn't want her to treat as hostage but i had a fear what if she leaves me abd ran away..... . .. . I need to clear my mind i need to talk to rahim chacha.. . .. He is the eldest of our tribe and the only person close to me with whom i remove all my fake arrogant skin and talk like SHIVA.. . . Not Shiva bhaiya.. . .. . Who is painted with blood of people.. . .
And here rahim chacha came.

___________________________________
---------------------------------------------------------

RAAVI'S POV

I was lying near the bank and thinking of Shiva......just  taking his name passes a wave of calmness through me........ The reason i don't know but his name give me surreal peace........ And suddenly i was pulled up by someone with so much force i was a little shocked but those hand which hold me didn't disgust unlike my husband's but isn't it wierd as the person who just now touch me is a stranger before i could comprehend here he stood in front of him.... Shiva..... His eyes were having rage but in deep confines of rage they had sorrow and loneliness........ those eyes tell tales which he had buried deep in him and he entangled his hand in my hair......... This may look harsh and rough to someone who was watching but he had held my hair gently unlike my husband who just keep on piercing my hair and make me yell...... A little which he gave me was nothing but just driving me more into his eyes.
He put the gun on my forehead his eyes show unsurety and he gulped a lump down his throat and slowly his hand went on the trigger but his eyes never left mine holding a look as he was searching something. And than the sound of bullet i thought now i am going to get free from all the pain i had so a feeling of calmness settled in me but it was not longer as i felt fine nothing pirced so i opened my eyes looking towards SHIVA i was little disappointed that i have not got rid from the pain yet and unknowingly a word left my mouth.........
"SHIVA"

I spoke and he looked at me his eyes soften, his eyes said that something healed inside him and than he was dragged away by Ram his fingers lingering in my hairs moving softly untangling them and finally moving away somewhere in woods i kept on staring him........
Why he didn't killed me and moreover why he want to kill me..... These questions didn't matter much to me but his eyes are mirror me..... Just like me he is not fine.......
Soon Ram came and took me to a boothy(jhopadi). We entered and a old man who looked very much sincere and distant from this kidnapping and all stuff was sitting and ram says,

"Rahim chacha apko shiva bhai bula rahe hai unhe appse baat karni hai........ "

He nods and looks at me and ram says,

"Yeh rathore ki biwi...... "

He says,

"Tu jaa main aata hoon.... "

He comes near me and put his hand on my head and says,

"Hume maaf kar dena.......... Galti nahi hai koii tumhari......... Koshish karunga Shiva dil ka saaf hain kabhi nirdosh logon ko chot nahi paunchata......... Bhut pyaari bachi ho........ Mere shiva ki tarah ikk dum  paak(pure).... "

And he leaves after sometime ram enters and tied me and i asked,

"Vo kon the....... "

He says,

"Rahim chacha hamare kabile ke sabse bade aur vidvaan....... Hamare pita ki tarah hai...... "

And he leaves. I think of his words and slowly sleep took over me.

___________________________________
--------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys i know i am late but really life is going very busy nothing is going in hand just got sone time and wrote this for you all......
Hope you like it do comment and tell and also tell me hobest reviews for same abd if any ideas do tell them too......

Yours
ODETTE_DELUSION