Ch. 20: Blinded by Love Pt. 2

Chresanto

"Yo did you see her face? She was in tears!!!!" I looked at Desiree and shook my head. I really got a psychopath pregnant and I have to deal with her ass for the next 18 years. The biggest regret I have is making Desiree my rebound, I know Gia hates her and I wanted her to feel the pain I felt. But this baby just made things 500xs worse on my part.

"What's the issue Chresanto? You said you wanted her to leave you alone, you got what you wished for."

"Maybe that's not really what I wanted, Desiree."

"Well what do you want Chresanto?"

"I want Gia!" I sat down on the sofa laying Royal next to me and sighed leaning back. "Look Desiree, I originally got with you because I was mad at Gia. I wanted to reply to Gia, I wanted to tell her that she was my girl, but my pride said no. I was hurt and I started acting like a lil bitch, and now I'm stuck with you."

"No you're not. If you want me to leave I can get the fuck out, I'm not even sure if this baby is yours."

"What?" I stood and walked up her, getting in her face. "That's not my son?"

"It might not be. You ain't the only nigga that want me." She looked up to me with her arms crossed, dead ass serious. "Ima get a DNA test and if I find out this baby ain't mine I'm done with ya ass for good."

"That's wonderful Chres! So fucking wonderful! I was getting tired of your ass anyways! You really think you the shit 'cause you got a lil money, guess what? YOU AIN'T SHIT!" I glared at her then picked up Royal walking out the door with him.

"Where you taking my son?!" I put him in the car seat and got in the front and started the car. "I said where you taking my son?!" Desiree started pulling on the door and banging on the window. I rolled it down 'cause I didn't want her fucking up my car.

"You need to stop acting crazy like paparazzi ain't taking pictures!"

"I don't give a damn about the paparazzi, open the door. You not taking my son nowhere without me!" I looked at her and unlocked the door; she got in, put on her seat belt, and I pulled off. It was a 15 minute drive to the hospital so it wouldn't be that bad to be in the car with her. If she wanna say that this isn't my son, I'm damn sure gonna find out if he is or not.

Sept 4, 2015

Today is the day I find out if Royal is mine. I'm nervous as hell, but I'm just trying to get this over with so I can move on. So here I am, big ass envelope in my hand with the paternity test. I ripped it open and skimmed over it looking for "you are not the father". It's not like Maury though, so I just kept looking til I saw "Probability of Paternity: 2.08253728 %".

I read it over ten times, 'cause I really couldn't believe this shit! I loved this boy ever since I held him in the hospital, and now I find out he's not even mine? I lost Gia, my group, and my friends over a baby that wasn't mine? Desiree is a evil conniving hoe, and now I see why my fans call her Desiroach. Now I gotta work to get everything back. Most importantly, I need to get Gia back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I knocked on Prince's door and waited for him to open it, or Gia. He had a big ass mansion, like the rest of us, but his had a more artistic look to it. Paintings everywhere, every room having something to do with art: studio, painting room, filming room, etc. It's a cool lil place to hang, that's where MB spent most of our time, but lately it ain't been the same. Especially since Prod left.

He came to the door in boxers and no shirt, that didn't fly with me at all. That's how Ray came to the door when he had Maya in his room. "Oh wassup Roc, you came here for Gia I'm guessing?"