Ch. 9: Your Bullshit is Stinking Up The Place

March 21, 2014; Gia

March 21, 2014; Gia

It's been what, three weeks since I've last talked to Chres? Everyone is saying I'm overreacting, but I'm not. This isn't his first time he's said something fucked up to me. It's been about his fifth and I'm not going to keep forgiving him if he doesn't give a damn. No one sees what goes on behind closed doors so now I seem as if I'm the bad guy. Only if they knew.

"Gia! Open the door and this is my last time telling you!" My mother screamed through the door and I sighed getting up. My relationship with her and my father is getting a little better, but worse and worse by the day with Niyah.

When I opened the door I was expecting to see my mother, not Chres. I swear he was trying to get me to give in, because he was looking hella good. He was wearing a black tee, khaki cargo shorts, and black hi-top sneakers. You could see the muscles throughout his body, and his hair was curly and lined up.

He looked good.

Like, really good.

He walked into my room and closed the door, I didn't say anything because I was still speechless. He licked his lips and walked closer to me looking down into my eyes. "I miss you Gia."

I shook my head and looked away from him. He's definitely trying to do it, but I'm not going to give in. He grabbed my chin gently and faced me towards him and licked his lips again.

"Stop Chres." I said and looked away again. I heard him chuckle and turn my face towards him again. He smirked and wrapped his arms around me kissing my cheek.

"You really mad at me?" he asked pulling away and I glared at him. What kind of stupid ass question is that?

"Alright, I know you mad at me. But really babe, we gonna let two years and a few months shrivel away just because I'm still learning and I make mistakes?"

I sighed and looked at the floor. "Chresanto, I love you. I want to be with you, but you need to stop doing this. You stay saying rude shit to hurt me, and it needs to stop. If it doesn't there won't be a us anymore. But you clearly don't care, 'cause you keep doing it."

"Babe, I do care it's just-"

"Don't give me that, if you cared you would stop. What you said about me not being able to be a good mother because of how my mother raised me, was a low blow. You know I'm nothing like my mother, so don't compare me to her. If I was having that baby, I would show you what a good ass mother I could be."

"Gia I didn't mean what I said. I know you're not like your mother, you're better baby. I just felt like we were both too young and we're not ready. What I said was stupid and foolish, I didn't mean to hurt you. And I promise I won't do it anymore." I looked up at him and looked deep into his eyes. He made a pouty face and took my hands into his, "Forgive me? Pwease?"

I smiled at him slightly. "Okay, I forgive you. But I swear to god if you mess up this time we're through. Got it?"

He nodded and smiled at me, kissing me softly.