Ch. 6: There's Always A Right Time to Say Goodbye

November 11, 2013; 6:48 a.m.

Gia

Gia

I don't know what it is, but every second I spend with Chres I fall for him more and more. With other guys no one has ever went out of there way so much to do something special for me; but with him it never ends. It's especially the small things he does for me: the cute text, private songs he sings to me, the kisses, the hugs, everything.

He was sleeping and I couldn't go back to sleep so I shook him lightly trying to get him up. He rolled over swatting me away, so typical; he never wants to get up. I sighed and got on my phone checking my notifications. On Instagram there were some pictures fans posted of us; some were hateful and some were admiring us. I liked a few pictures, followed some people back, thanked and complimented some, and blocked a few haters.

I went to the bathroom and did my daily routine: shower, brushing my teeth, fixing my hair, etc. I got dressed in the clothes I brought over to his house: A black and white Minnie Mouse tank top, with blue Hollister jeans and a pair of Concords. (tbt to 2012 swag days 😂)

I shook him again but this time he woke up grunting. "What do you want Gia? I'm tryna sleep." I crawled over him and faced him as he looked at me smiling. He leaned over and tried to kiss me but I blocked it with my hand.

"Pause bruh, don't kiss me with your breath smelling like that." I said laughing and he stuck his tongue out blowing his breath in my face.

"Ew! That breath is deadly, fix that shit."

"Fuck you." He said chuckling as he got up and went into the bathroom doing his business and whatnot. He got out after and climbed on top of me smiling, "Can I get a kiss now?"

I nodded. He leaned down kissing me softly and passionately as I held his face kissing him back.

"I love you beautiful, and Happy Anniversary." I smiled and blushed pecking his lips again, "Happy Anniversary, and I love you more."

We spent the rest of the day hanging out and doing our favorite things. He sang "Kissing Games" to me which I thought was so adorable, I was smiling the whole time and it honestly made my day 500xs better.

"Babe, that was perfect." I said to Chres hugging him as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Perfect song for a perfect girl." Like I said before, the smallest things or the shortest phrases can mean the world to a girl.

The song "Young Love" by Chris Brown reminds me of us so much. Just because we're young people look at us like we're just fools in love who think we're going to be together forever, but we are. Nothing is ever going to ruin us, no hoes, no haters, no one will. Two years down, and many many more to go.

November 11, 2013; 7:14 a.m.

m