Ch. 11: See It To Believe It

Sunday April 5, 2014; Chresanto

It's been three weeks since I've started to hang out with Mya and show her that I'm not really an asshole, and this friendship is going good I guess. I can't wait to get back home to Gia though, I miss my baby forreal. We talk, text, and facetime every night when I get the chance but it's not the same. I haven't kiss, held, or made love to her in almost a month. But I can't be a little bitch and back down now, I asked for this lifestyle so I'm going to live it.

"Oh my God! Look mommy, Roc Royal! Hi, I love you so much can I take a picture with you?" I smiled down at the fan about 9 years old and nodded picking her up. She smiled showing her dimples while I kissed her cheek as her mother took the picture. "Thank you! I love everyone in Mindless Behavior, but you're my favorite."

I laughed and put her down, "Thanks cutie." She gaped as I started to walk away over to Mya. "Bye!" I said waving and laughing.

"She looked so happy to see you." She said and laughed a little.

"Yeah, she was so adorable. I kinda hope my daughter looks like her." I opened the driver's seat to my car and got in starting it up as Mya got in.

"You mean OUR daughter!" I laughed and shook my head, "Nah mine and Gia's after we graduate and get our shit together."

I turned on the radio as Pour It Up came on. I started to do a shoulder bounce and swag cook, "All I see is signs all I see is dollar signs!"

Mya started laughing and swag cooking, "Oohhhhhhh, money on my mind money, money on my mind!"

"Pause, since when could you sing?" I pulled off and began to drive back to the hotel.

"You didn't know I'm a singer? My stage name is Justine Skye." (She's like the best new singer ever, check her music out y'all.)

"Oh, I've never heard of you. But that's dope, you signed to a label?" I know damn well this girl isn't playing games with me.

"Yeah, Atlantic Records, I'm just trying to get put on you know." She laughed and I clenched my jaw nodding, "Yeah I know."

Now I feel like she's just using me for fame, this isn't the first time that's happened. I only trust Brandon and Gia because I know they been with me before the fame. Now I see that Mya, or Justine, whoever in the hell she is only wants me for a little clout. I can't even take her seriously right now. So when we got to the hotel, the whole ride silent, she walked with me into the building and onto the elevator.

"What's wrong? You've been quiet for like an hour now."

I looked at her getting ready to flip, but instead I shook my head and said, "Are you using me as your friend to put you on?"

She looked over her shoulder and then her eyebrows furrowed as she looked back at me. "Why would you even say that? I would never use you like that."

"I don't believe that, it's happened plenty of times and I'm sure it'll happen again. Never knew it would be someone I've already gotten close to though." I paused and started to think about the past four weeks, I've gained Mya at least 100k followers on Instagram and all kinds of press have been asking her if she's my new girl. She looks like she loves this shit, but if she wants it she could've at least been genuine about it.

"Here's my floor bye." She said and got off the elevator grabbing her bag. I leaned my head back on the wall of the elevator until my floor came up. I went into my suite and I went straight to the bathroom to shower and brush my teeth, then Facetimed Gia.

"Hey baby. I miss you so much." She poked out her bottom lip . I smiled looking at her then made the same pout she did, "I miss you more babe, I can't wait to see you."