The Ending of Ep.9

Jake slammed the door to the music room open excitedly.
"Alright peeps, who's ready to rock n' ro-"
He stopped to see Zander and Luke holding their arms around Hailey who was crying.
"Hailey! What's wrong?!" He exclaimed while running over. Milly walked up Jake with built up anger.
He stopped and turned to Milly
"Hey! What happened?!" He asked worried.
Instead of answering Jake, Milly slapped him.
"How could you Jake," She exclaimed. Jake put his hand over his face in shocked
" I thought you were our friend!"
Jake looked at Milly and the other in confusion.
"W-, what are you talking about?" Jake stuttered.
Milly started to cry and held her arm.
"Hey, What's wrong?" Jake said as he put his hand on her shoulder.
"Don't touch me!" She shouted, pulling his hand of Fiercely. She walked off, leaving Jake still confused of what was happening. why was Hailey crying and why did Milly slapped him saying that she thought he was their friend. Zander walked over towards Jake, opening something on his phone.
"Maybe this will refresh your memory." He said pointing his phone in Jakes face.

[Audio recording of Jake plays]
Heck, Hailey can't sing without me because of her stupid stage fright! And they probably wouldn't stand a chance without me! They should be grateful I joined them in the first place!

Jake stared at Zanders phone, He didn't mean for them to hear that and what he said was not true. He felt guilt,anger and sadness build up in him.
"W-wait, that isn't-.." Jake didn't know what to say, he could see everyone was angry and upset because of him.
"Hey! No no no, I-I didn't mean a word of anything I said-"
"We should be grateful?!," Zander interrupted shouting at him.
"Looks like I was right after all, I should of never have given you a second chance ."
Jake was about to cry, "I-I'm sorry, I really didn't mean any of that!"
No one answered or even looked at him. Jake walked over to Hailey waving his arms.
"Hailey, please! You know that was just a load of bullcrap! I-I wasn't thinking straight!" He explained.
They were still not looking at him. Jake looked down upset.
"Those guys egged me on, and I-... shouldn't have listened!" He said looking up at them,
"please believe me!"
Zander was about to run up to him in anger but Hailey stopped him and stepped forward ready to speak.

🎶 I made room for you in here, a place for you to hid your tears. You said you were done searching, we were done hurting. Leave those lonely lovers. I made room for you in here. I told you that I loved you, you said you couldn't love me. My chest, it hit the ground. Beginning to an ending, a curtain with the word FIN. Leaving with Broken bound. You didn't need my love🎶

As she said that she ran out the room crying, Jake looked at her with tears in his eyes. He couldn't believe what was happening. Milly and Sean ran after Hailey, not daring to look up or even speak to Jake. By now Jake was crying, Zander came running over to him.
"Are you happy?!" He screamed.
"I swear to god, if you EVER come near my sister again-"
He got interrupted by Luke holding him back.
"Zander!" Luke said loudly.
"...he's not worth it." He said trying to calm Zander down.
"Let's go find your sister!"
"Stay away from us!" Zander screamed, looking back at Jake. Zander ran out to music room, Luke holding his hand behind him.

Jake was now alone in the music room, surrounded by Instruments and the microphone that was standing in front of him. He didn't know what to do, he started to cry even harder. As he did he fell on his knees.