Chapter 11 | they were outside the door the whole time

Hailey looked at Jake then held her head down, while Jake just sat that waiting for her reply.
"He..he likes me?" Hailey thought getting all flustered.
"...I guess I've liked him without realising as we almost kissed..." she continued to think
"I-..I...I mean he's cute, kind, talented, hot, funny, flirty, simp- OMG I LIKE HIM!" Hailey almost fell of the bed, she looked back Jake.

He had a tear rolling down his face.

"Why did I say that!" Jake thought to himself
"I've bullied her for years and recently just did the worst thing to her ever, she probably hates me.." he continued to think. A tear rolled down his face.

"Hey," Hailey said breaking the silent. Jake looked up at her.

"...I-I like you too.."

"Wait? You do?" Jake said going red.
"Yea.." Hailey said blushing.
"So you don't hate me?" Jake asked with a worried look on his face.
"What? No! Not anymore" She said smiling in a comforting way.
"So..you really like me?" He asked still worried
"Yea" Hailey said kissing him on the lips. Jake was shocked but happy and pulled her closer and kissed her back.

Suddenly they stopped and heard cheering outside Haileys door.
"Don't tell me.." Hailey said standing up walking towards her door, she knew exactly who was outside.
Hailey opened the door and as she thought she saw Milly and Bethany standing outside. Hailey looked at them annoyed.
"Soooo," Milly said not caring that Hailey was mad.
"How was he?"
Hailey just stared at her.
"Hake!!" Bethany exclaimed.
"I told you it's Jailey! Hake just sounds weird" milly said sighing.
"Jailey!!" Bethany exclaimed.
"Jailey?" Jake asked getting up from the bed and walking towards the door.
"Yea! It's your boat name!" Bethany said.
"Ship! ship name!" Milly said slapping her forehead.
"God Milly!" Jake said laughing
"Let's just go back to the music room, everyone probably wondering where we all are." Hailey said.
As everyone was walking to the music room Bethany stopped.

"So..how you telling Zandy?"

Jake froze while Milly stood there laughing.

"Seriously Milly, I'm going to die" Jake said making Hailey and Bethany start laughing.

______________________

Sorry this chapter is short and crappy

I was daydreaming during maths and thought of this and just had to write it down on some paper I found.

Anyway I might rewrite this idk

Bai <3333

THANK YOU FOR #1 on the tags for Music freaks😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰