Chspter 34 | Child lock

Hailey smiled as Jake rubbed her back to calm her down. Loved with your love started to play on the radio.the couple cuddled there listening to the music.

The both were peaceful laying there until they heard a banging sound. The two teenagers immediately shot up and looked to were the banging was coming from.

It was Bethany banging on the window glass.

"Finally! Someone is here to save us!" Jake screamed. Hailey moved over to the window and put her hands against it.
"Let us out Please?" She said to Bethany. Bethany gave a confused look. She couldn't hear Hailey.

Jake sighed, "Umm..do we have a pen and paper?"
"I think there is some in the front.." Hailey said crawling to the front seats.

She was looking through the draw when the car door opened.
"Hey!" Bethany squealed.
"Wait..was the front doors open the whole time?!" Jake exclaimed.
"Uh..mummy said she left the doors open" Bethany said. Jake looked over to the door.
"The back doors were on child lock.." Jake sighed.
The two teenagers got out the car disappointed with themselves.

"We are such idiots.." Jake said.
"Me? An idiot? Your the idiot here!" Hailey laughed.
"And why's that?" Jake smirked.
"Because you fell asleep on me so if you had-"  Hailey said but got interrupted.

"Ugh! You two always fall asleep on each other.."

The three kids turned there head to see that it was Zander. Luke was holding him back so he couldn't kill Jake.

"Morning.." Luke sighed.
"Hey,." Jake said stepping back a few feet.
"Come in! Lunch is almost ready!" Bethany exclaimed running in the house, brushing by Zander on the way.
"BETH!" Zander screamed following her in. Luke stood there laughing and so did Hailey and Jake.

"Anyway," Luke said walking in the house.
"Milly and Sean are coming over after lunch for a celebration that we won the competition!"
Hailey and Jake followed him back in the house.
"Are our parents gonna be here?" Jake asked.
"Yea" Luke replied.

The all sat down on the sofa where Zander was tackling Bethany.

"You guys slept in for a while!" Zander said pushing Bethany off him.
"Well, we actually woke up two hours ago but we thought we were locked in so we waited until someone came.." Hailey said. Luke and Zander started to laugh.
"What's so funny?" Jake asked.
"You didn't see the note?" Luke said.
"What note?" Hailey asked. Luke and Zander looked at each grinning.
"The one that said: the back doors are on child lock but the front doors are open" Zander said.
"There was a note?" Jake exclaimed.
"Oh my god, we were idiots!" Hailey exclaimed too.

"Oh yea! Owen sent me a photo.." Bethany said picking up her phone from the coffee table.
"See, it's you too!" Bethany said showing Jake and Hailey the photo. Hailey and Jake both went red.

"Let's see!" Luke said poking his head round.
"Don't! Bethany.." Hailey screamed.
"Oh, my god! We have to send that to Milly!" Luke laughed.
"Don't!!" Jake screamed like Hailey.
"Owen already sent it to her.." Bethany grinned.
"Nooo!!" Jake screamed.
"I'll eat lunch then sprint out the house before Milly could bully me!" Jake exclaimed making everyone laugh.

"Hey Luke, do you want cucumbers or carrots with your-" Michael said but stopped when he saw Jake and Hailey.
"Jake! Hailey! Morning you two, must've been a tiring night last night as you guys slept in!" Michael said hugging his daughter.

"D-dad I-I can't breath.." Hailey said under her breath.
"Ah! Sorry hun!" Michael said letting go of Hailey.
"In answer to your question Michael: I would like carrots please!" Luke said in his kind voice.
"Thanks!" Michael said running back to the kitchen.

"iN aNsWeR tO yOuR qUeStIoN!" Jake imitated Luke in a high pitch voice making everyone laugh.
"Hey! Luke is just very polite, kind, helpful young man." Zander said firmly.
"Your only saying that because you love him" Jake cooed. Making everyone laugh again except for Zander who was red.

The group continued to talk for a while.

"That reminds me, I'm going to get this dress off.." Hailey said standing up. She was still wearing her dress from the competition. Jake realised that he was still wearing his clothes.
"Great! Now I'm going to sink!" Jake sighed.
"Well don't get anywhere near me!" Zander said moving closer to Luke doing a disgusted face.
"I've got some spare clothes here Jake." Luke said.
"Zanders are probably too small for you, and I don't think you are a suits person." Hailey said.
"True! But yea the clothes are in the right bottom Conner of Zander wardrobe!" Luke exclaimed.
"You got clothes here?" Jake asked.
"Yea, Luke practical lives here!" Hailey laughed.
"I'll go get them!" Luke said going up the stairs with Hailey and Jake behind them.

"I guess it's just you and me.." Bethany grinned.
"What?" Zander asked confused. Suddenly Bethany leaped on Zander and the both started to tackle again.