Chapter 3 | What about Jakes other friends

Hailey got up
"See you tomorrow at band practice!" She said smiling
Hailey walked away feeling happy..but a different happy, like that when you find your soulmate..
Jake was very happy and thanked Hailey. As Hailey walked off, He couldn't help but feel different about her. a nice different..

Jake got stopped from his train of thoughts by someone behind him angry.
"Oh, so you don't want to talk to us but you want to talk to that music freak."
Jake turned to see it was Drew. Henry and Liam were just behind him, they didn't know what was going on.
"Oh hey, um.. it was just you know...yea.?!" Jake said not knowing what to say
He couldn't just tell them that what they made him say about the music club was incorrect. They hated the Music club since middle school, calling them freaks. Drew and the others made Jake bully the club, but Jake didn't like it. Drew and the others were his only friends since getting bullied himself in middle school for singing. When Jake told them that he was joining to music club, Henry and Liam were shocked while Drew disapproved of this idea. All that Jake could think about was how happy the music club had made him feel, and wished he had never of said those things behind their backs.
"Hello?! JAKE!" Drew screamed
"Oh, sorry" Jake replied
"I don't understand you Jake. You ditch us to hang out with HaIlEy-" he said 'Hailey' with a sarcastic voice
"WAIT- do you like her???!!" Henry Interrupted. Jake flustered, before he could speak Liam spoke before him.
"I'm telling you Staceys mum is way hotter!" Liam replied
"What is wrong with you" Henry answered
Jake looked down. He liked Daisy. But Sean was already there. Hailey was kind talented girl but he never really thought about her in that sort of way.
"Would you guys shut up!" Drew told Henry and Liam. They laughed while Drew sighed.
"Anyway, Jake why? Why lie to us." Drew said sitting down next to Jake. Jake moved up a little, He didn't know what to say. He wanted to shout, hug them but instead He got up and ran away leaving Henry, Liam and Drew confused.

Jake ran down to street. He was crying.
"Why didn't i just tell them? Why did I run away from them? What will they say when I see them at school tomorrow?" Jake thought. He started to slow down and grabbed his water bottle out of his bag. He noticed he still had Haileys book.