Chapter 22 | Waffles

"WAKE UP!!!" Bethany exclaimed jumping on Zander. Everyone suddenly woke up at Bethany shout.
"Ow!" Zander yelled.

Zander got out of the sleeping bag and went over to Luke to give him a morning kiss. But he wasn't there. Milly just laid back down while Sean was hiding his laptop from Bethany.

"W-what time is it?" Hailey yawned waking up.

"8am!" Bethany said all wide awake.

"Okay.." Hailey said falling asleep again.
"Hailey, you have to get up!" Jake said poking her cheek.
"No" she replied.
Jake sighed as he looked at the club.

"What time is the band competition anyway?" Jake asked.
"1pm" Sean replied.
"Okay..wait, are we missing school today?" Jake asked.

"YESSS!!!" Milly screamed.
"I MISS MATHS!!!"

Everyone laughed but saw Zander worried.

"Hey bro, you okay?" Sean asked.
"Where's Luke?" Zander said looking at Luke's sleeping bag. Everyone looked around the room.

"He's in the kitchen making waffles!" Bethany exclaimed.
"Thank god-" Zander said before getting interrupted by milly.

"WAFFLES!?" she screamed running into the kitchen, the rest of the club followed her.

"You coming?" Sean asked Jake who was still sitting against the wall with a sleeping blueberry on his shoulder.
"Yea, give me a minute." He said trying to wake Hailey up as Sean left.

"Hailey, wake up" Jake said trying to pull Hailey off.
"I want to sleep." She said resting her head on Jakes lap and shutting her eyes again.
"You can, but I'm hungry and I can smell waffles" Jake smiled.
"I wanna sleep on you.." she said opening her sleepy eyes. Jake looked into her eyes, daydreaming.

"Jakey?"

"Did you just call me Jakey?" Jake asked going on red.
"Now you what it feels like when you call me princess.." she laughed closing her eyes again.

"Hailey," Jake sighed.
"We need to get up.."

"No!" She said getting more comfy on jake.
"Fine princess.." Jake smirked.
"You leave me no choice.."

Suddenly Hailey squealed, Jake had picked her up.

"Omg, put me down!" She said wiggling but also laughing.

"No, we are having breakfast." He said smiling carrying her into the kitchen.

They both got to the kitchen and all eyes turned on them.

"Princess has decided to join us" Jake said placing her down on a chair. Hailey was all red and shoved a waffle in her face trying to hide her red face.

"Why were you carrying her?" Luke said laughing.

"She didn't want to get off me-" Jake started but Hailey stopped his by shoving a waffle in his mouth.
"What he means is..Umm.. i-I fell asleep-" She started but got interrupted by milly.

"You wanted to have some alone time with him and start cuddling-" she got stopped by Zander throwing a waffle at her face. Jailey were red.
"Never say that again-"
"JAILEY!!" Bethany interrupted Zander.
"Could we stop interrupting each other" Sean sighed.

"Oh~ so that explains you two" a voice said behind the group of friends said.
They all turned their heads to see Shannon and Michael standing there grinning. (Mostly Shannon, Michael just had a straight face on).
Jake and Hailey were so embarrassed that Hailey fell of her chair but lucky Jake caught her making the whole situation even more embarrassing.