Chapter 33 | stuck in a car

It was the next day ( Saturday) and Jake had just woken up..but in a car. He immediately sat up looking around him. He saw that his girlfriend was asleep on his shoulder, and then he realised that he was still in Shannon's car.

"Um..Hailey?" Jake said walking her up.
"What." She said still half-asleep.
"Wake up..we fell asleep in Zanders mum car.." Jake said. Hailey sat up and looked around.
"Oh, that funny..I guess.." Hailey said going back to sleep.
"Hails..I know you like sleeping in..but we are literally alone in a car." Jake said pulling her off him.
Hailey realised and sat up awake this time.
"We should probably get out then.." She said undoing her seatbelt.
"Okay!" Jake agreed taking off his seatbelt. Hailey tried to open the door but it wouldn't open.
"Hailey open the door.." Jake sighed.
"I can't." Hailey said physically shoving the door.
"Let me try the other one.." Jake said moving to the other side.
"Any luck?" Hailey asked hopefully.
"No..Shannon must of locked the door." Jake sighed leaning back in his seat.

"I'll call my dad, then he can unlock the car." Hailey said picking up her phone. She didn't call him but looked at her phone then Jake.
"It's dead.."
"What?" Jake said shocked.
"You call him, you have his number right?" Hailey asked.
"Yea, it's in Shannon bag in the boot.." Jake said. The two teenagers turned around to the boot looking for Jakes phone.
"Oh, Shannon must of took the bags inside.." Jake said facing the front of the car again.

"So, we are trapped in here till someone gets us?" Hailey asked worried.

"Hey, hey, it's okay! They will realise that we are not out the car then come to the car to let us out.." Jake said comforting her.
"I guess," Hailey said looking out the window.
"We are at my house so Zander, Bethany or my parents will let us out soon.." she said still nervous. Jake moved towards her and gave her a hug.
"Don't worry, they will find us soon.." He said trying to make his girlfriend happy. Hailey rested her head on his chest and looked him in his eyes.

"But..I don't really like being in small spaces.." she said crying.  Jake put his hand on her face and wiped her tears away.
"Don't worry, I'm here..it will be okay" Jake said kissing her lips, Hailey kissed him back and smiled.
She knew she would be okay if she was with Jake.

Around thirty minutes had past and no one came to the car.
"Hey Jake?" Hailey said.
"Yes princess?" Jake replied. Hailey blushed at how he called her princess.
"..umm..it's getting really hot in here..and you know I don't like small spaces and-" Hailey got cut off by Jake.
"Hails, it's okay. Someone will come! Even if we spend our whole Saturday locked in a car together..I wouldn't care."
Hailey smiled as she looked up at him again.

"Your sweating!" Hailey laughed.
"I know! Is there an AC or something to cool me down!" Jake complained.
Hailey laughed, "it only works if the keys are in the car"
"Are you kidding me!" Jake sighed.
"We can put the radio on if you like?" Hailey asked.
"Don't you need the keys?" Jake said.
"You just press a button, I don't really know how it works. Ask my dad, he knows everything about car!" Hailey exclaimed. Jake reached to the front of the car and turned on the radio.
"Station 1..Station 2..East Sound.." Jake said flicking through the channels.
"Rosy Music!!" Jake said sitting back next to Hailey.
"Rosy music?" Hailey asked.
"Yes! It's the best station! It has tonight, get up, loves with your love, meant to be, just breath, Seasons, holding you, in my shoes, getawa-"  Jake said but got cut of by Hailey.
"I get it, it had good songs!" Hailey laughed.

Jake and Hailey sat there listening to Seasons.
"If Luke sang a song, this would be his song!" Hailey said.
"Definitely, I feel like this song would be written about their childhood and love life!" Jake agreed.

"fLy aWaY tHiS sEaSoN!" Jake sang off key.
"What was that?" Hailey burst out laughing.
"OhHHHhHhH...AhHHhHhHH!" Jake continued.
"JUsT lIkE aNoThEr SeAsOn!!!!"

"And yet somehow we won the band competition with your 'angelic' voice." Hailey rolled her eyes but smirking at the same time.
"I know, my voice is Amazing!" Jake said but actually singing the word 'amazing'.
"Not a good as mine!" Hailey said copying Jake. The both continued to laugh as the song finished.

~

"Ugh! It's been an hour now! I'm staving!" Hailey complained.
"Same, I don't even know what time it is.." Jake sighed.
"I'm actually starting to worry now.." Hailey said.
"What? Why?!" Jake exclaimed.
"It's been an hour and no one has come to get us..did they forget about us.." Hailey said, her head hanging low.

"Hails, come here.." Jake said swinging his arm open as a signal for a hug. Hailey smiled as she moved over towards him and rested her head on his chest. Jakes arms wrapped around her as they cuddled.