Chapter 6 | I dont like you..i think

Hailey.
Jake immediately looked down.
"Nothing." Jake sharply said
"He said something Jake..you can tell me. I saw you look at the microphone with pity in your eyes." She said calmly standing next to jake. Jake looked up her, he could tell she was anxious probably thinking that Liam said stuff about the club...she was right. Jake sat down, Hailey joined him.
"W-wh W- why did y-you" he started, he couldn't get his words out. All he could think about was if they got in another fight and get kicked out the club again.
"You can tell me" Hailey said smiling
"Why did you let me back in the club." He said but immediately looked down not wanting to make eye contact with her.
"Haven't we talked about this before, in my bedroom?" Hailey asked
"Yes..but what I mean is that what I did to you guys on Monday.." he slowed down a bit. There was an awkward silence. Finally Hailey spoke.
"Well, we were all leaving the music room after you tried to apologise and we were walking past and heard that fight you had with Drew. You know how you were saying you loved singing with me and stuff.." She said Slightly blushing. Jake got a little red from how Hailey had said it.
"Thank you.." Jake said looking into Haileys eyes.

They were both looking at each other's face not speaking, they started to go closer, closer, closer when suddenly the music room door opened.
"That doofus will probably be late, so could you show me how to play your drums again?" It was Zander he was holding Luke's hand as they entered.
"Sure, but this time don't throw it across the room" Luke chuckle.
"Hey! I told you it was an accident!" Zander said looking away smiling, he suddenly saw Jake and Hailey sitting close together on the floor.
"Hey! Get away from my sister!" Zander shouted running over towards Jake. Jake got up and started running around the room trying not to be killed by Zander. Hailey and Luke laughed so hard that Hailey had almost forgotten what just happened between Jake and her..almost.

While Jake was not trying to get killed Hailey thought about what just happened with jake.
"He likes Daisy! He likes Daisy! He didn't try to kiss you! I tried to kiss him- wait no! I don't like Jake..I think.." Hailey thought to her self sort of and flustered and worried look on her face.

Jake came running over behind Hailey.
"You can't get me know Zander, or you will hurt your beloved sister!" Jake said making a evil look on his face making everyone laugh, even Zander giggled. The door opened as Milly and Sean walked in.
"Woahhh, what's happening here?" Sean asked looking at Jake hiding behind Hailey.
While Luke explain to Sean and Daisy how Jake almost died Jake turned Hailey around to make her face him.
"You okay,princess?" Jake asked
"I told you to stop calling me that!" Hailey said blushing with embarrassment.
"Whatever you say princess" he said winking making Hailey blush
"Anyway, You sure your okay?" Jake saidholding Hailey shoulder.
"Yes!" Hailey said rolling her eyes. Of course she's not, he was close to her and holding her shoulder not to mention that the almost kisses.
"Wait? Jake your early?!" Milly exclaimed. Making Hailey and Jake turn over to look at her.
"Before me!" Hailey said pulling Jake from behind her next to Zander. Zander gave Jake the death eye.
"Anyway let's practice, we missed a day of practice!" Luke said jumping to his drums. Everyone went to their placing and started.