Chapter 8 | Thanks Daisy

Jake looked at Drew with hatred in his eyes, Liam and Henry just stood there not knowing what to do.
"Hey guys.." Drew said awkwardly, no one responded.
"Umm..Should we start heading to History?" Henry said starting to slowing walk.
"Yea.." jake said shoving his hands in his pockets. Henry and Jake started to walk to history while Liam and Drew stood there. (Drew and Liam had a different class to Henry and Jake)
Drew sighed "Jake!" He called after him. Jake turned round  looking down.
"I-im sorry.." Drew said looking at the floor. Jake eyes widened.
"What?" Jake replied in an unhappy voice.
"Im sorry for manipulating you.."
Jake looked up.
"Wait? He is sorry? But...I mean..ugh!!!" Jake thought to himself as he ran away to History crying.
"He's not sorry! He never said sorry in his life....but what if this time he actually meant it..whatever. The music club are still your friends Jake! Henry and Liam were just under Drew's control-" he stopped as he bumped into someone.

It was Daisy.

"Umm...uhhh.. hey Daisy!" Jake said trying to hide his tears.
"Hey Jake! You going to history?"
"Yea"
"I'll walk with you then!" She replied, this time jake didn't blush, instead he was happy for her and Sean. They started to walk down the corridor until Daisy stopped.
"What's wrong?" She asked. Jake looked up at her about to cry again.
"N-nothing" Jake said holding back tears.
"Jake..your eyes are red and puffy..you have been crying! You can tell you know!" She said softly.
Jake paused until he spoke.
"Well, it's hard to explain but..I said stuff behind the music club back and Drew record me, when I told him I was kicked out the club he was happy..." Jake started to cry.
"..but I'm in the club again! So no need to worry!" He said putting on a fake smile.
"Jake." Daisy said hugging him. Jake needed a hug so hugged her back.
"So how are you and Drew?" She asked worried. Jake Froze.
"Uhhh..well..he tried apologising but..uhh.." Jake cleared his throat.
"I didn't believe him and ran off.."
it was silent for a minute.
"Oh Jake," Daisy said sadly
"What if he was telling the truth..you've been friends with him for years! I'm sure he didn't mean to offend you" Jake looked at Daisy realising that she was right.
"Thanks Daisy!" He said running back to Drew, Daisy giggled and shouted after him.
"History! We are already running late"
Jake came back to her laughing.

_______

AHHHHHHHH
I'm sorry this sound like a Jaisy ship but I swear it's not!!
Daisy is just trying to cheer Jake up.
Keep in mind HE ALMOST KISSED HAILEY!!!!😌😌

Okay I'm going to calm down
Night night Xx (yea I'm writing this at 22:48😅)