Chapter 19 | The dress

Soon it was 20:00 ( 8pm ) and they all had to leave.

"I'm just going to the bathroom!" Hailey said.
"Okay, I'll wait" Jake said.
"Well me and Zander will start heading home then, we will see you there." Luke said pulling Zander before he could say anything.
"See you later!" Jake called after them.

Hailey came back from the bathroom.
"Hey!" She said holding Jakes hand.
"Where are Zander and Luke?" She asked.
"They already left, probably to have some alone time." Jake said looking Hailey smirking.
"What?" Hailey rolled her eyes.
"We can have some alone time now."

They decided to walk around the mall and try to be back at Haileys by 21:00 ( 9pm ).
"Oo~" Hailey stopped to look in the shop window.
"Look at this dress! I remember seeing it when we went shopping last week, when we lost Sean laptop. And I really wanted to buy it!" She said, Jake turned to look at the dress.
"It's a bit short.." Jake said.
"Shut up-" she said pulling him inside the shop.
"W-w, Wait what?!" Jake said getting dragged into a dress shop.
"I need that Dress for tomorrow!" She exclaimed.
"You 'need' it?" Jake said raising his eyebrow smiling.
"YES!" She said running to the dress.
"Aren't you going to borrow one of your mums?" Jake asked.
"Yea I was, but this dress is super cute!"  She said looking for her size.

Soon it had been 15 minutes and Jake kinda regretted walking round the mall.

"Hailey we have to go back-" he suddenly stopped. Hailey came out of the changing room wearing the dress. It was even more beautiful on Hailey than the mannequin in the window. The black of the dress matching her eyes, her blue-turquoise hair waving as she spun round.

"Jake? Jake?!" Hailey said waving her hand in Jakes face.

"Um..uh sorry I-I was just..think how pretty you look." Jake said all flustered.

Hailey went red, "shut up, I'm your girlfriend. Get use to it.." she laughed trying to hide her red face.

"Anyway, you going to get that dress?" Jake asked.
"Definitely!! This dress is amazing!! Plus it reminds me of that YouTuber RosyClosy dress!" Hailey exclaimed.
"The one that has a animated series called ' The disco Freaks' ?"  Jake asked.
"Yes! I So ship Harper and Jack!" Hailey exclaimed.
"Same!"
(If you don't understand it's the music freaks but I change it to the disco freaks cause it would be weird as this is a Music Freak fanfic. Also Harper and Jack  are meant to be Hailey and Jake)

20 minutes later

"I never want to go in there again!" Jake said sitting down on a bench.
"Why? It's not that bad" Hailey laughed sitting next to him.
"It smelled like unicorn had pooped everywhere!" Jake cried.
Hailey laughed but stopped.
"Actually it sort of did."
Jake started to laugh too as he checked his phone.
"Shoot! It's twenty to eight!" Jake said shoving his phone back in his pocket.
"We should start heading back to yours" he said.
"Aww." Hailey moaned.
"Let's go, Zander will kill me if your late home." Jake said kissing her cheek.

_________________

If anyone is confused on the dress, it's the one that RosyClozy OC wears:

This is the only photo by Rosy that we have with Hailey in the dress, so I wanted to make a chapter on this

This is the only photo by Rosy that we have with Hailey in the dress, so I wanted to make a chapter on this. (Random)

 (Random)