Chapter 13 | Haileys gone crazy

Next day (Thursday)

"Jake your late again!" Zander screamed.
"Sorry" jake said rolling his eye walking towards the microphone.
"This is our second to last practice before the competition tomorrow! We need to amazing!" Hailey shouted at all of us. She said 'amazing' in a 'you better or I will kill you' voice which made all of us laugh.

15 minutes later

"OH.MY.GOD. Jake! Listen to me!! It's a high note not a high-less high note!!" Hailey screamed. Jake just sat there dying.
"You should of seen her last Christmas show!" Milly laughed
"She was all crazy and ended up changing Luke's hair a dozen times because she thought it didn't look good!" Everyone laughed except for Hailey who was glaring at Luke's hair.
"It better be looking good tomorrow." Hailey said pointing her finger in Luke's face making him go all purple. Everyone practically died of laughter.
While Hailey was ordering people around,
Milly creeped up behind Jake and whispered in his ear.
"Imagine at your wedding, her now crazy about a competition your wedding would be crazy" milly couldn't help but laugh while Jake went bright red.
"Hey! Stop chitchatting and get in your places!" Hailey screamed at them.

Finally the bell rang and everyone ran out the room away from Hailey. It was just Jailey in the room now.
"Well rehearsals went well?" Jake asked Hailey.
"..mmm..no." Hailey replied.
"What?" Jake said in shock.
"I mean...most of it was good but it was...you." She said glaring at him.
"W-what?" Jake asked terrified.
"It's high not high-low note!!!" She said firmly.
"I'm sorry princess" Jake laughed.
"I told you to stop calling me that-" Hailey said blushing.
"I'm sorry..Baby" Jake smirked.
"Did you just call me baby?" Hailey said flustered.
"Maybe.." Jake said having the biggest smile on his face.
"Princess it is then!" Hailey said red as a tomato.
"Okay..then I'm your prince!" Jake said in his flirty voice which made Hailey fall to the ground.

"Anyway," Jake said laying next to her.
"You okay? I know your stressed about tomorrow.." Jake said sweetly looking into Haileys eyes. Hailey sat up against the wall her head hanging low.
"..I'm just worried..." she said.
"Hey, there is nothing to be worried about. If we lose or win it will be okay." Jake reassured her, sitting up next to her.

"Thanks...but..it's me.."

Jake was confused be this.
"What? You got an amazing voice and not only that you got the best band up there to support you!" Jake said holding her hands.
"..I know but..last year at the Christmas band thing.." she paused before speaking again.
"..my stage fright was bad and even tho I wasn't singing..I was terrified and ran of stage again...just like middle school" Hailey burst into tears. Jake eyes widened but relaxed again and smiled.
"If you ever feel like you can't do it, I'll be there to step in." Jake said kissing her on the lips.
"Thank you.." Hailey said wiping her tears away.
"Now, I need to go. I'll call you later." Jake said standing up.

When he stood up he noticed a purple grape standing at the music room door.

___

Another short chapter I'm so sorry 😢

Have a nice day